4.40 star(s) 228 Votes

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
There is news… while waiting for someone who follow and contributes to kindly share this news with us.. View attachment 1816496
just because you asked nicely

Unlocked

• Writing = 100%
  • Code ≈ 5%?
  • Renders ≈ 90%? [600 images ] + [ 17 anim]
-Xenorav

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
just because you asked nicely

Unlocked

• Writing = 100%
  • Code ≈ 5%?
  • Renders ≈ 90%? [600 images ] + [ 17 anim]
-Xenorav
wow, now these stats look almost as hot as amelie, i see that in every update the coding is left for last, im guessing because it takes the longest right?

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
Is there a working incest/naming patch for v0.5? It offers to let me name the relationships in game, but no matter what I choose it still says not-aunt and not-cousin.

The i-patches i've found searching were for previous versions.

Thanks
Edit - ok, scratch that. Sorry. I started a new game and it let me set the names properly this time, so I don't know what that was all about. Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Rokohn

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Were not even close to banging Amelie yet. In fact were only at the beginning of the linear road map of Taboo.

With all VN's that follow a taboo story there is an unwritten rule that all devs must agree to. That being a minimum of 20 stages of progression with the main Li for maximising the milk harvest. Allow me to lay it out for you my blue balled friends.

Stage 1: The MC gets himself into some trouble and must stay with his Aunt/Mom/cousin/sister in another city.
Stage 2: The Aunt/Mom/cousin/sister notice how much the MC has "grown" since last they met.
Stage 3: The Evil father/uncle/brother has to leave town or die for a while.
Stage 4: MC makes the Li feel "alive" again by saying romantic things like "nice ass" and "you're not that old"
Stage 5: Li spots the MC's horse cock penis by accident and realises what a gentleman he is.
Stage 6: Things are progressing too fast! so now we are introduced to the Li's created with the leftover assets.
Stage 7: The main Li does something inappropriate with the MC's penis and distances herself from the MC for several updates.

As you see were only on stage 7 of 20 right now. We haven't even reached stage 9 where the MC breaks his arm and needs help with his permanent erection.

or stage 15 when the father/uncle/brother's debt comes into play and the mafia is introduced.

All I'm saying is keep your expectations at a limit.
I think i wanted to have incest, but that did not happen (yet). But then i liked the younger sister too. But that did not go anywhere either.
Overall i like the game. I just hope it will get somewhere to have some satisfaction.
Darn, forget mom. I replay and go for sis.

Reactions: bananabrown

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
It took me a while to remember the name because I kind of forgot about it, been over a year since I last played it. Waiting for the next update before getting back into it, hopefully there's been a lot of progress since March 2021..

Apr 10, 2022
It took me a while to remember the name because I kind of forgot about it, been over a year since I last played it. Waiting for the next update before getting back into it, hopefully there's been a lot of progress since March 2021..
Haaaaa.... Not much progress that you think.... Updates are coming too much late... Its 5 months on board since last update... You can imagine now yourself how much progress..!!

4.40 star(s) 228 Votes