4.40 star(s) 228 Votes

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
thats the biggest thing im hoping for in the new update i really want to see her naked, because theres been like 5 updates and not one had even a nipple in it which was really depressing, but this update has got to have nudity right?
No, and that will be pivotal for me, I think, as to whether I'll continue to follow this game. If this is going to turn in to another 30 update yawn that takes 10 years to complete who needs it. Hell, who know if I'll freaking live that long. I've turned my back on a number of other projects going on for the exact same reason. Really good work, but this string you along philosophy of game development is no longer a turn off for me, it's a tune out. Too many dedicated devs doing the work for the appreciation of the work, and reaping the rewards in fan appreciation and patronage. Sick of the maybe-I-will-be-one-day-Johnnies who are still in that state after years of being present in the medium. Sorry, but I was a put up or shut up guy all my working life and have seen too much of this crap to continue participating in that nonsense.

Paradiced

Formerly 'Milf Hunter13'
Apr 6, 2018

ch6_528.png
ch6_576.png ch6_599.png

Update next month...
I was too (too) optimistic with my free time.
Trying to learn how to use other software to do the animations has been very time consuming, the worst thing is that it is such a tedious process to do that I prefer to keep using Daz Stiudio only.
I'm missing maybe 100 renders and writing a lot of the code. I've added some more content for all the characters and I'm missing adding a sex scene for one of the main.
This is embarrassing but give me more time. it will be worth it.
-Xenorav

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
so you're gonna leave this thread and the game as a whole? even before the new update comes out?
Didn't say that. This will be update 6 of an adult vr. This is also not a very deep story, most of the major irony in this story has been fleshed out already, it's just how it will play out. As in depth as this story line is, it should be wrapped in a couple more updates, maybe three. Unless there's some major upcoming plot twist, but the dialog and story line don't make me believe that's the likely case. Renders are great, sexual tension between MC and major LI's is good. Would really like to see it play out, and I WILL be interested in trying out the next update. That being said...

...What I was trying to say in the last post is this story line is already being dragged out beyond it's interest value (IMO). It's a decent but predictable story and it's not deep enough to go much longer and keep my interest. The wait between updates is excessive and from my view aren't showing much for the time it took. Excuses or reasons aside, they also aren't progressing the story very well. I almost forgot about this one altogether. If the next update is not a reasonable update in size and story progression, IOW if this is going to turn into another Patreon dairy farm, then yes, I'll check back when I see a completed tag if it ever comes and find out what happened then.

Last edited:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

View attachment 1840538
View attachment 1840539 View attachment 1840540

Update next month...
Trying to learn how to use other software to do the animations has been very time consuming, the worst thing is that it is such a tedious process to do that I prefer to keep using Daz Stiudio only.
I'm missing maybe 100 renders and writing a lot of the code. I've added some more content for all the characters and I'm missing adding a sex scene for one of the main.
-Xenorav
I'm not sure what you said, but look at those bazongers!

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020

View attachment 1840538

Update next month...
-Xenorav
s-s-sex s-scene? w-wi-with a-a main CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1653985233100.png Sex Her

Last edited:

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018

View attachment 1840538

Update next month...
-Xenorav
13 its my birthday, im hoping to get this as gift

o0oAizzo0o

Oct 18, 2020
View attachment 887555

Overview:
In Heart problems you control Iker, who lives with his uncle and his family (your aunt and their daughters). His mother left him with them at age 12 with no apparent explanation and since then he has not heard from her.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-26
Release Date: 2022-01-11
Developer: Xenorav
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(v0.4): - MEGA - -
Android
(v0.4): - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - TORRENT - ANDROID

Extras: Walkthrough - WT/Gallery Mod*
Fan Signatures: SIGS1 - SIGS2 -
SIGS3 - SIGS4
Viggy thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 887539 View attachment 1120251 View attachment 1120252 View attachment 1120254 View attachment 1120260 View attachment 1120261 View attachment 1120267 View attachment 1120270 View attachment 1120277
Thanks for this wonderful game mannn !!!!! I loveee ittt

4.40 star(s) 228 Votes