4.40 star(s) 228 Votes

MoLee

Apr 15, 2022
Please stop the exchange here and let the world know the situation and restart the discussion once the new update released.
Hopefully soon. Hate to see talent got wasted.

Thebek

May 12, 2021
Has talent but doesn't produce. What good is it? Is this a charity?
? What do you mean. Go play one of the other hundred incest instant sex talentless games you seem to be here for. Devs milk yall because people like this. Don't blame them. I actually very much like this developer and don't want to see him stop because toxic people keep crying. He produces about 4 updates a year. Be happy

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
Best Milf I have seen in a game since Melinda from Foot of the mountains. Awesome game so far Dev.
A few suggestions if you don't mind. Let Amelie kick the husband out ( send him to live in that small apartment ) because I cant see her taking the girls and the MC to stay in that small apartment.
I like the pacing of the story so far and the fact that Amelie wants it as much as the MC but through it all she is still trying to be a faithful wife to a husband who couldn't care less. The only thing I am not big on is the little sister... she seems bat shit crazy..lol

MoLee

Apr 15, 2022
Coitus among characters is a storyline issue. Subscription update frequency is a Patreon issue. No release, no money is a personal issue. Asking for donation without return promised is charity.

4.40 star(s) 228 Votes