4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
its always the same ,something happens to the dev that delays the update 2 o 3 months. what a cliche of adultgame creators
Yeah, and honestly, that's life. It blows me away that there are so many games completely developed by one person that are trending to complete in a span of about 5 years and neither the developer nor the supporters realize how likely it is that a life-changing-event will affect the developer and significantly delay or even completely kill a 1-man-project in that same 5-year time frame.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, and honestly, that's life. It blows me away that there are so many games completely developed by one person that are trending to complete in a span of about 5 years and neither the developer nor the supporters realize how likely it is that a life-changing-event will affect the developer and significantly delay or even completely kill a 1-man-project in that same 5-year time frame.
ok, a bit of drawing is needed here:HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
ok, a bit of drawing is needed here:HideThePain:
LOL, no need to draw me a picture :). All I'm saying is that even if a dev has no ill intent (lazy/milker/scammer/whatever), the prospects for a 1-man project still aren't very good when it's expected to take 5 years.

Reactions: Abhai

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
we have different reactions to DEV attitude but we are all agree about his talent . other developers took long time and their updates are very bad as power vacuum which became ridiculous for my taste

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LightmanP

TIMEPAST

Apr 6, 2020
can't you unsubscribe from patreon ?? I'm just saying ... on another note .. anyone has any idea which models are used in this game ? i really wanna do a fanart thread

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes