4.40 star(s) 236 Votes

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
These guys expect Devs to work for free, like they're slaves or something. God forbid they have personal issues such as death in family or personal illnesses.
I for one expect no one to work for free, but I also expect something in return for my money that I also worked hard to earn. The dev also has the option to turn off payment if they feel they need time away, Stiglet does/did that quite often.
I'm not really talking about this dev in general because I haven't played this game yet because it's too early for the content I'm looking for.
I support like 8 devs (will be cutting that down due to lack of release/communication, oh yeah the obligatory "I'm reworking the internal workings of the game to make it easier for me to develope updates faster for the Nth time, so this next update won't have the content, but by golly underneath the game won't have changed either but it's a fine excuse to use because no one will be able to tell"...

MoLee

Apr 15, 2022
By observation, in order to dilute spam and to alert naive would be subscriber, try to post 'when the last release was' at least once on every new forum page. Truth matters !!!
e.g. Last release was on January 11th 2022

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018

Unlocked

Hi guys, I have finally finished the graphical part of this chapter. I will try but probably I won't finish the test version this month.
  • Writing = 100%
  • Code ≈ 10%?
  • Renders ≈ 100% [1000 images ] + [ like 22 anims (short anims loops) I don't know]
-Xenorav

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021

Unlocked

Hi guys, I have finally finished the graphical part of this chapter. I will try but probably I won't finish the test version this month.
  • Writing = 100%
  • Code ≈ 10%?
  • Renders ≈ 100% [1000 images ] + [ like 22 anims (short anims loops) I don't know]
-Xenorav
I don't like the way these two men are staring at the MC's fly :)

Reactions: chris1

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018

Unlocked

• Writing = 100%
  • Code ≈ 10%?
-Xenorav
Maybe some NTR? Is it planned or did the Dev never brought it up?

4.40 star(s) 236 Votes