4.40 star(s) 232 Votes

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
the old good scenario that we love . mc go with amelie buy new bikini and go to beach to make her forget last night and amke relation stronger .oh amelie i see that you need sunburn lotions let me take care of it . with some teasing she let him touch side boobs ....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TIMEPAST

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
the old good scenario that we love . mc go with amelie buy new bikini and go to beach to make her forget last night and amke relation stronger .oh amelie i see that you need sunburn lotions let me take care of it . with some teasing she let him touch side boobs ....
You forgot about Amelie modeling bikinis for MC and MC peeping on her when she's in the changing room at the clothing store.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If making animations are such a hassle, I don't think many would mind sacrificing them in order to make the updates come out quicker.
True and it would work out better for him as well as he likes using Daz which is not great at amination so why put yourself through such pain as learning a new software to do it.
If he is happy with Daz stick with it

Last edited:

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
wow it's been a while since the last waiting queue gathered before v0.5
update plss im so horny right now
you can check another games with faster update and less quality out there . And yo.. it's almost 6 months
If making animations are such a hassle, I don't think many would mind sacrificing them in order to make the updates come out quicker.
indeed, sacrificing 1 or 2 unnecessary animations will make it a bit quicker. Hopefully after 0.6 comes out, dev will have a better plan

Reactions: TIMEPAST

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
The game has been in development for over 2 years and the updates have been taking longer and longer to release. If the dev hasn't come up with a better plan in that timespan, he's not gonna do it now either.

Expect MAYBE 2 updates in total this year and be surprised if there'll be 2 updates next year.
I won't be surprised. Dev's community will grow, but maybe some will leave too if that keep happening..
yeah i fear that too, because i first came to this thread when v0.3 came out, and the other two took a lot longer, who else was here from v0.3 actually what i really want to know is which one of you was here since v0.1???
Yeah I was here since v0.3 too and I think we feel the same. Maybe MC will (start to) reach his aunt next year..

Reactions: goodbye890
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes