4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Anyone familiar with Daz maybe know how the dev lights his scenes? It seems kind of basic but I can't really get close to the look at all
Honestly his lighting is dull as dishwater, not something you'd want to emulate. Here's one set that is somewhat good. And I say somewhat good because with some skins I go trather weird results, but it might be shader related.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
View attachment 3625473

I literally googled phrases to say in the summer...

Hey folks, hope you all are doing well. Finally I can say that the visual work (animations, images, etc.) is... almost done.
just one more scene to go, one that just popped into my head a couple of hours ago. you all have to forgive me (again), but it has to be in this chapter. Once I finish up the graphic part, I'll be able to fully dive into the code and finally release the chapter.
Thank you so much for the support guys, really apreciated.

Here the porcentajes of work done:
Code = 30%
Writing = 100% i swear
Images = 95%????? (630 images)
Animations = 18
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Literalmente busque frases para decir en el verano...

Que hay gente, espero que estén todos bien.
Por fin puedo decir que el trabajo visual (animaciones, imágenes, etc.) está... casi listo. Solo falta una escena más, una que se me ocurrió hace un par de horas. Tienen que perdonarme (otra vez), pero tiene que estar en este capítulo.
Una vez que termine con la parte gráfica, podré sumergirme por completo en el código y finalmente lanzar el capítulo.
Muchas gracias por el apoyo, de verdad aprecio mucho.

Aquí los porcentajes de trabajo realizado:
  • Código = 30%
  • Guón= 100% lo juro
  • Imágenes = 95%????? (630 imágenes)
  • Animaciones = 18
He is going to pull the same shit that many devs before has pulled off and that is too delay nailing the milf as long as possible. This update will revolve mostly around the sisters and some beach visit so don't expect anything much with Amelie till next year. All you will get is the mini titty nympho having her cherry popped.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
He is going to pull the same shit that many devs before has pulled off and that is too delay nailing the milf as long as possible. This update will revolve mostly around the sisters and some beach visit so don't expect anything much with Amelie till next year. All you will get is the mini titty nympho having her cherry popped.
Regarding the next update you can't have both first time penetration with the main li's in the same update. That's would be an overkill. Also Given how amelie is portrayed in this game it makes sense on why wasn't dicked earlier in the game before her daughters but now that the floodgates are open it wouldn't be long when it finally happens. Most likely it would happen in 1.0 update (that is if he takes the younger one's virginity in the next update.)

Reactions: Kaine1994

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
At the risk of sounding like a nuthugger, this complaint always bugs me. Like, yes. You would have the best thing go last.

Sucks that it has to come at a snail's pace, though.

bigway

Feb 23, 2024
View attachment 887555

Overview:
In Heart problems you control Iker, who lives with his uncle and his family (your aunt and their daughters).
His mother left him with them at age 12 with no apparent explanation and since then he has not heard from her.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-30
Release Date: 2023-10-17
Developer: Xenorav
Censored: No
Version: 0.8 Final
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

About Incest:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Walkthrough -
Gallery Mod* - Cheat Mod* - WT/Gallery Mod* - SIGS1 - SIGS2 - SIGS3 - SIGS4 - Chapter 1 Re-write* - WT/Cheats*

SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1954463 View attachment 1954464 View attachment 1954476 View attachment 1954501 View attachment 1954477 View attachment 1954478 View attachment 1954480 View attachment 1954482 View attachment 1954483
View attachment 887539 View attachment 1120251 View attachment 1120252 View attachment 1120254 View attachment 1120260 View attachment 1120261 View attachment 1120267 View attachment 1120270 View attachment 1120277
GK1-8jCasAA894Z.jpg

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Hi, 7767, please, thank you, I have been waiting for you :(
you are welcome
First, talking to a bot, like people already said. But also thinking the bot account that made the first post is responsible for the update and is making us wait.

How do people operate a computer while being dead from the neck up? Some users on this website blow my mind.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Guys, how can a guy like this have so many patrons, man brings practically one or two updates a year, the patrons contribute every month, fools, I'm out of it myself, even though the game is good, let's face it.
Because patrons are morons who support developer full of excuses. Last story about jail was total absurd. Later he deleted that post how stupid lie was created.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes