4.40 star(s) 236 Votes

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Why don't we all give the dev the attention he deserves, the same attention he gives us? Ignore him and dump off of any kind of support until he updates with comprehensive, extensive sex scenes for all three female characters.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Why don't we all give the dev the attention he deserves, the same attention he gives us? Ignore him and dump off of any kind of support until he updates with comprehensive, extensive sex scenes for all three female characters.
Many have said the same thing for many devs over a long period of time.
Do you think dev would give a shit if a bunch of pirates stop giving him attention.
Usually in these cases patrons will pay for whatever crap they are thrown by devs even if it is once in a year.
Sadly this ignoring strategy is obsolete and useless.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Jokes aside though, he's seriously SLOW. I don't remember him meeting one of his deadlines once, not even a single time, since the game's launch.

Yeah, he didn't give a date this time, but man, basing myself on the last progress report shared here, how could it take this MUCH TIME to bring out the next build? As several pplz already said here, myself included, the " I'm quitting my job to work full time on the game " excuse was just a bluff.

NOTHING CHANGED. Work Pace is still Slow AF.

Reactions: kohunronin
4.40 star(s) 236 Votes