4.40 star(s) 236 Votes

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
Hi guys. I am the head of the prison and I inform you that Xenorav has come to our prison again for fraud. Since he currently does not have access to the Internet, he asked me to tell you that the update will be released in early June 2035, as soon as he is released from prison. Thank you all for your attention.

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
He also asked to convey the following words: "Sorry, guys, I got into trouble again and will only get out of prison in 11 years. But don’t worry, I promise everyone who supports me that my brother will release 1 wallpaper with Amelie per year. Also, as soon as I am free, I will add 300 images and 5 animations in the next update for your waiting. Thanks guys, subscribe to my patreon."

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Can anyone recommend other games with nice butts like this? Most games have nice nice tits but rarely nice looking butts.
It's hard to meet the whole visual package of this game, the render quality + character designs + animations, but if you just want nice butts, there's a lot of games out there.

Away from home (this one is very ass focused)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anna Exciting Affection (my personal favorite body, but the animations are lacking)
Life in Santa County (best ass jiggle animations I've seen)

The games already mentioned Sexbot and Power Vacuum also have great asses.

Just to point out, it's not that I think these games are necessarily great overall. You just asked for good butts, and these are what came to mind. There's a lot of them out there, really

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 236 Votes