4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

PoopNoodle12

Mar 30, 2023
View attachment 1953671
Heart Problems [v0.8 Fina] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points, MC name changer, I've added a Walkthrough, until Ripson comes back.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - (Cheats), - (WT & Cheats) - - ANDROID By cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Just an FYI man

Right now there's a link for your mod that goes to: blahblahmixdrop.vc/f/en3e9ge8bl6rqv

That URL, at least for me, does not work. Instead the link seems to need to be: blahblahmixdrop.is/f/en3e9ge8bl6rqv

Cheers

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Am I the only one who's ok with all 3 main girls? Each could be better written but all of the scenes are pretty good and the models are great
I'm not of fan of Stephanie but I admit it's just my own personal tastes that's the reason for it. I've never found teens hot, not even when I was a teen myself. And she looks like a young teen too, as an not legal so that's even worse imo. Before, you had a choice to avoid her content. I told her to fuck off every choice I had, but at some point it become mandatory to interact with her.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Just an FYI man

Right now there's a link for your mod that goes to: blahblahmixdrop.vc/f/en3e9ge8bl6rqv

That URL, at least for me, does not work. Instead the link seems to need to be: blahblahmixdrop.is/f/en3e9ge8bl6rqv

Cheers
Fixed, thank you

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
I'm not of fan of Stephanie but I admit it's just my own personal tastes that's the reason for it. I've never found teens hot, not even when I was a teen myself. And she looks like a young teen too, as an not legal so that's even worse imo. Before, you had a choice to avoid her content. I told her to fuck off every choice I had, but at some point it become mandatory to interact with her.
It seems that this problem is only present in the beta version. Thankfully, the full version allows you to avoid her.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Oh Gaddammit.
I knew it was too good to be true. LOL
Little ol hopeful me!

I thought Heart Problems Miraculously got it's update finally because of the many notifications I got from this thread.

All there is here is pain.

T.T

gonna perish soon from immense deprivation of Amelie content.

Reactions: pedrohefe

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
It seems that this problem is only present in the beta version. Thankfully, the full version allows you to avoid her.
I didn't even know that lol time to tell Stephanie to f off.
Really? That's nice to hear! I'll just wait and avoid her stuff then. Thanks!
Thank Fuck
praise-jebus.jpg

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
The Stephanie thing, is it that she's just unlikeable or is it that she's just visually not appealing?
I'm curious.
For science reasons.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes