Jan 9, 2022
aaaaa.png

Title: Heart Problems Unofficial Modded Android Port
Developer: Xenorav
Censored: NO
Version: 0.8 Final
Language: English

Changelog:
compressed and ported the game to Android with the addition of Walkthrough & Cheats Mod by @JokerLeader
DOWNLOAD
- - -
Unofficial Modded Android build by ME. Thank you JokerLeader for Walkthrough & Cheats Mod & thank you SonsOfLiberty for sharing the game, <3

Last edited:

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
It’s unlikely... If Xenorav continues to delay updates, angry subscribers will send him to intensive care.

Nah his subscribers put up with all of his shit and make excuses for him every time. They even go white knight mode on anyone that complains. It's the reason he can get away with this every update, because it doesn't change his financial situation in any meaningful way. I only sub for $1 at this point to get the news posts and read the comments.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Nah his subscribers put up with all of his shit and make excuses for him every time. They even go white knight mode on anyone that complains. It's the reason he can get away with this every update, because it doesn't change his financial situation in any meaningful way. I only sub for $1 at this point to get the news posts and read the comments.
And what people usually write in comments? They defend milker, say that they will wait for release for as long as it takes, or what?

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes