4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
Xenorav, are you alive? Are you in jail? Are you on the moon? We belive you of anything that happend! Tell us something and bring us the new update!
He brought it to us. However, xenophobes attacked Xenorav and took away his money, smartphone and.... update. )

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

schmonk

Nov 5, 2022
He said he disabled payment for 2 months when he posted the jail excuse. So he's probably waiting until he can get paid again before releasing the update. Idk why he even disables payment people call him a milker regardless

delta67

May 11, 2018
Why border him, he is never coming here!
Xenorav, are you alive? Are you in jail? Are you on the moon? We belive you of anything that happend! Tell us something and bring us the new update!
Why will you bother him here, he doesn't come here anymore, last logged in here February 17, 2023! There is no need to just ignore him, so much courtesy for him. In my eyes he is just a pathological liar or Pseudologia phantastica! Waiting for the next lie that he will tell to all of you!

Reactions: Obranyi

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Xenorav is taking a well-deserved break because he has been working extremely hard for the past nine months and needs some time to rest. The update is still planned for this year.
Yeah man, he was researching on those Amelia's ass ripple effects, so much so that he gave his ass in jail to feel the impact
I must say , his dedication to give us updates are on god tier level. On time , everytime

delta67

May 11, 2018
Jokes aside though, he's seriously SLOW. I don't remember him meeting one of his deadlines once, not even a single time, since the game's launch.

Yeah, he didn't give a date this time, but man, basing myself on the last progress report shared here, how could it take this MUCH TIME to bring out the next build? As several pplz already said here, myself included, the " I'm quitting my job to work full time on the game " excuse was just a bluff.

NOTHING CHANGED. Work Pace is still Slow AF.
"I'm quitting my job to work full time on the game" ?? I'll think he was fired, because he was to slow at his work!

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes