Looking forward to his next excuse. Place your bets, Men :

1. Abducted by Aliens
2. Dog ate my mouse
3. DoFlamingo Won 2024 Eurovision contest and his heart is broken
4. Got Amnesia
5. Wanted by the CIA
6. Moving to a new country/town
7. Struck by lighting
8. Followed some fireflies and ended up in the multiverse.

:HideThePain:

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Looking forward to his next excuse. Place your bets, Men :

1. Abducted by Aliens
2. Dog ate my mouse
3. DoFlamingo Won 2024 Eurovision contest and his heart is broken
4. Got Amnesia
5. Wanted by the CIA
6. Moving to a new country/town
7. Struck by lighting
8. Followed some fireflies and ended up in the multiverse.

:HideThePain:
9. He found a job....

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
I used to trust him and defend him before this update, but It's clear now that he lied every time he delayed.
Unlike many here, I know how shitty it is to make a game and all the unbearable burnout a dev can go through. And he always delivers quality in regards to storyline and models. I give him creadit for that.

But the deadlines and the excuses he gives simply don't match.
Even if we believe his last lie, it should be updated 2 weeks ago already.

I've always had a rule in my life, a man who doesn't have a word to keep is not a man to be trusted or dealt with in business. That's lack of honor and respect.
At least being honest can be understood.

But it's best not to have high hopes on that game anymore. If something comes out then it's good, if not, don't hope for anything. This is not a sign that the dev is taking this project seriously.

And the best way to deal with it is to stop supporting and leaving him a note about his lack of commitment and seriousness.

A man without a word is a pair of ass you only expect :poop: from it. I hate to say it but that's the truth about this situation here.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
This motherfucker going to come back next week and say shit like sorry guys my house got nuked but everything A okay and game progressed 0.01%.
and you will believe him with your eyes fixed on old version and the dick in your hand... or not...

Reactions: kdy18
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes