4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Maybe the dev has been called-up for mandatory military service, since more cannon fodder is required.

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
I feel like he is preparing another uncheckable excuse. The problem is that, after soooo many false excuses, he used most common excuses. Now he has to jump to natural disasters, robbery of his property and maybe war.
We only have to wait till the Lord of all Excuses and legendary milker arrives

Jun 5, 2017
In the instance he releases this month. Bets on if it's soon or end of month? Update 4/26 to 5/11 had an 80-image increase changing the percentage from 90% to 95%. If he's been grinding through, he should be at or around 700 images and I hope he would be polishing right now.

Reactions: pedrohefe

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
I think Patreon should limit the income of the milkers and halve it if no new version is released for more than six months. One thing all developers must understand is that you can only have a steady income if you keep your game updated!

MerlaGaetan

Aug 20, 2019
I think Patreon should limit the income of the milkers and halve it if no new version is released for more than six months. One thing all developers must understand is that you can only have a steady income if you keep your game updated!
He paused payment for 4 months in this 9 months. So i think calling him milker is not fair.

Last edited:

TheRealWimzy

Oct 13, 2022
He paused payment for 4 months in this 9 months. So i think calling him milker is not fair.
It's true that he pauses payments, sure.
But he then resumes payments, just to disappear for an untold amount of time, comes with a crazy-life-story excuse and then pauses for a month- Rinse repeat.
I think it would trigger less people, if he simply gave frequent life-signs and was honest about his work-load, even if updates take longer, atleast people will know exactly what is going on.
The Houdini-tactic gets old quick.

This is simply my POV, not trying to control his life in any way/shape/or form.

Reactions: elpibedeoro1
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes