4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
The Stephanie thing, is it that she's just unlikeable or is it that she's just visually not appealing?
I'm curious.
For science reasons.
Can only speak for me. She's not unattractive, but the Loli thing just doesn't appeal to me. While I find Kaylee one of the hottest around, and Amelia close behind.

I think said earlier in this thread that I am over the (sometimes) cute, bitchy, entitled, full of herself younger sister trope. They're often also blackmailing and rapey. I know that this is the wetdream for many players (especially if you add red hair, freckles & nerd), but it does nothing for me (happy to leave those for those that want them). Stephanie fits most of them including the blackmail and raping, and when she gets forced upon me, without being given a choice, it pisses me off even more.

To be brutally honest, if it wasn't for Kaylee & Amelie, I would have deleted it already. I can't stand Mia or Lauren either (for other reasons). But that's just me, everyone has different tastes.

Reactions: fishbrain

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
Can only speak for me. She's not unattractive, but the Loli thing just doesn't appeal to me. While I find Kaylee one of the hottest around, and Amelia close behind.

I think said earlier in this thread that I am over the (sometimes) cute, bitchy, entitled, full of herself younger sister trope. They're often also blackmailing and rapey. I know that this is the wetdream for many players (especially if you add red hair, freckles & nerd), but it does nothing for me (happy to leave those for those that want them). Stephanie fits most of them including the blackmail and raping, and when she gets forced upon me, without being given a choice, it pisses me off even more.

To be brutally honest, if it wasn't for Kaylee & Amelie, I would have deleted it already. I can't stand Mia or Lauren either (for other reasons). But that's just me, everyone has different tastes.
Well! I'm actually in the middle of a Re-Write of this game, Chapters 1 & 2 are finished and uploaded in this thread here: https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-pr...ter-1-2-re-write-dialogue-improvement.177479/

I also wasn't happy with Stephanie, mainly her dialogue and interactions with the MC (and honestly Loli's aren't my thing either). But I did feel that Stephanie could have been written to be more tolerable and perhaps even likeable / relatable ?

I've also tried to enhance the interactions between each of the characters: Amelie is more motherly, Kylee is even more of a shit talker with some humorous back and forth with the MC and Stephanie is more of the outsider, neglected younger sister who just wants to be noticed. I've tried to make Stephanie much sweeter but still retain a bit of that edginess that I'm sure other people enjoy about her.

Oh and I 'm also adjusting the dialogue so that changing the relationships of the characters to Mother / Sister etc is a bit smoother and runs into less issues when reading.

Give it a go see what you think, the original version does its job but I felt if the dialogue was tweaked here and there it could be even more enjoyable and not just for the NFSW content.

And I'm always glad of the feedback!

P.S

Mia and Lauren have also been dialled in a bit, I essentially leaned Mia into being an airhead and a bit of a bimbo while Lauren well.. I'll let you be the judge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milton749
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes