4.40 star(s) 236 Votes

Kadawthom

Sep 30, 2021
Jokes aside though, he's seriously SLOW. I don't remember him meeting one of his deadlines once, not even a single time, since the game's launch.

Yeah, he didn't give a date this time, but man, basing myself on the last progress report shared here, how could it take this MUCH TIME to bring out the next build? As several pplz already said here, myself included, the " I'm quitting my job to work full time on the game " excuse was just a bluff.

NOTHING CHANGED. Work Pace is still Slow AF.
If anything he might of got fired from his job because he couldn't give them consistent update.

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
Hey guys! I've had a long break but I hath returned!

I have now successfully proof read and uploaded Chapter 2 of the Re-Write over here on the mods section https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-pr...ter-1-2-re-write-dialogue-improvement.177479/ Feel free to sample and let me know your feedback!
The Update also includes an Opacity slider in the preferences screen to make the dialogue text more readable and a nice snazzy font change too!

Last edited:

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Yeah, I believe I was told on here that he's wanting to do 14 chapters.
he said at 14 chapter or however long his supporter wants it to be.

AS much as I love Amelie, it was a red flag for me because he never intended to finish the game or have a plan. I can only cross my finger and see how far this journey will take us.

4.40 star(s) 236 Votes