4.40 star(s) 232 Votes

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Well, this is a pirate forum....We all know where contributions can be deposited. Now if only people would shut up about the rest, since it doesn't concern them either way.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
These guys expect Devs to work for free, like they're slaves or something. God forbid they have personal issues such as death in family or personal illnesses.
I get where you're coming from, but that's unfortunately not always the case - not all game devs are honest and hard working people, as some (if not most) purposely stall the development of their games to rip-off their fans/audience.

unknown.png

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I get where you're coming from, but that's unfortunately not always the case - not all game devs are honest and hard working people, as some (if not most) purposely stall the development of their games to rip-off their fans/audience.

View attachment 1882171
And not all Devs are scam artists.
And isn't he from Russia? I'm sure he has other things he has to focus on. It seems as if people are either complaining about "milking" or "blueballs" or both. I want my Amelie content just as much as anyone but I know there are dozens of other games to entertain me in the meantime.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes