4.40 star(s) 229 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Im having missing image errors btw Im using the wt mod edit 1:aaaaaaaand it fixed itselft but the wt doesnt seem to highlight anything edit 2: adding the mod again and starting a fresh game again seemed to fixed it this shit is weird

Last edited:

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
The relationship between MC and Amelie has developed greatly, this is very wonderful, but the scenes with her were repeated, only the last scene was wonderful

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Despite it being a beta test, this UPDATE IS FUCKING AWEEEESOME!!!!! Go download this shit and play it now! you won't regret it! Anyways, MC's new hair's kind of uhh...well on a grade of 1-10, I'd say a 6 lol ... tbh, i didn't expect the animation to be like that! like goddamn cuhz! goddamn! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
[v0.6 Test]
what is the TEST means ? another version of v0.6 is coming ?
to how i view it, it's a beta. like not FINAL. and perhaps saves won't work once test update is replaced (if you save on a slot(s) in a test update)) to the final version of the update.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
And I agree, the underwear grinding (a stupid amount of it in the story...) …with that type of stitched under garment material, would be like rubbing your dick on sand paper. Now, a thin silk, polyblend or cotton would be better and believable. ;)

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2021
It seems when starting a new game, and changing the girls relationship type, it doesn't record the change...it stays at not-cousin, not-aunt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I agree, the underwear grinding (a stupid amount of it in the story...) …with that type of stitched under garment material, would be like rubbing your dick on sand paper. Now, a thin silk, polyblend or cotton would be better and believable. ;)
I just started the game, and when you get the screen with your Aunt and cousins, L click (3 times?) on it and you'll get an "OTHER" option. There you can change it to "Aunt" or "mom". Then to "sisters" and "step-father" if you so choose. Whatever your kink! :)

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Fire with Kylee.
I thought her holding out was getting to unreasonable levels, but man did that end scene make it worth the wait.
Not much to say on the Amelie front, still fighting her feelings.
And Stephanie, well... time to show we don't have favorites and move beyond dry humping.
There's only so many times you can say "we shouldn't do this... let's rub together until i cum."

Terrible haircut... you get what you (don't) pay for.
So there was some real action... at least with Kylie but it was totally worth it. Amelie will continue to be a slow burn, nothing we didn't knew, but since this update wasn't a disappointment I am not going to complain about it... I mean, I don't think Amelie it's going to take longer than Sophia from A Wife and Mother, right? Let's hope that's not the case haha.

Reactions: LSC82

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
sooo pregnancy will be a thing? btw what are the differences between the lust only and the love/lust route for steph

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
nice game but how does the MC smooth over the Aunt at the same time he says to Kaylee she's the only one for him???
There are going to be problems

4.40 star(s) 229 Votes