4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I'll explain further for you then: One is the dev purposely delaying sex scenes for no reason other than to stall progression and milk patrons as long as possible(i.e. blueballing), and the other is that the story requires time to be set up before we get to the good stuff.

This one falls under the first one because it has close to no story whatsoever. The only thing holding back the progression is the dev. I don't personally care if that is what this game is, but calling this game a slow burn is an insult to actual slow burns.
The first one only works if you have definitive proof of actual delaying on purpose. Heart Problems has 6 releases but if you combine all the content in those 6 releases, it is probably as big as the first release of Being A DIK. It isn't right to assume the dev is "delaying on purpose" when obviously they aren't putting in full-time work between each update. Not every dev can put in full-time work or overtime work like a dev on the level of DPC.

Imagine this. Take the first release of Being a DIK which is episode 1. If DPC wasn't a full time/overtime dev, it would maybe take 6 updates to complete episode 1, instead of 1. Using your logic, DPC would fall under "purposely delaying sex scenes" due to having 6 releases with barely any sex in it.

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
The pace with the aunt is very believable, the progression with older cousin is top notch. The update was mighty fine. The only thing I'm not so sure about is the pace of the dev himself, considering how long this update took we won't be seeing another until next year.
Quite right. I thought it was abandoned myself.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The first one only works if you have definitive proof of actual delaying on purpose. Heart Problems has 6 releases but if you combine all the content in those 6 releases, it is probably as big as the first release of Being A DIK. It isn't right to assume the dev is "delaying on purpose" when obviously they aren't putting in full-time work between each update. Not every dev can put in full-time work or overtime work like a dev on the level of DPC.

Imagine this. Take the first release of Being a DIK which is episode 1. If DPC wasn't a full time/overtime dev, it would maybe take 6 updates to complete episode 1, instead of 1. Using your logic, DPC would fall under "purposely delaying sex scenes" due to having 6 releases with barely any sex in it.
No, sorry I disagree with practically everything you've said here, and you clearly have missed the points I was making. Being a Dik has a story and a heavy chunk of episode 1 was DPC setting up the plotline/story. This game, like I said, has barely any plot/story at all.

Hfsofia

Sep 8, 2021
HeartProblems v0.6 TEST VERSION
ANDROID:
WINDOWS:
MAC:
Remember that this is a test version that is subject to change so try not to overwrite your savegame. Sounds will be added and I want to get some good quality sfx for the animations.
Any problems, either with the download server etc feel free to let me know.
Thanks guys.
Bro the Android version isn't installing it's shows some parsing problem plzz help

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes