4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
The pace with the aunt is very believable, the progression with older cousin is top notch. The update was mighty fine. The only thing I'm not so sure about is the pace of the dev himself, considering how long this update took we won't be seeing another until next year.
Very reasonable comment

Reactions: thegrimm

Anony_2311

May 7, 2020
Perfect one for the time... but wish could have bit of exposed boob action with Amelie... Lets hope in next one... Though good tease.

Joe8

Dec 28, 2017
Update good but Amelie scenes could have been better... I meant undressing or grabbing inside of clothes. But still very good progress.
Hope next update doesn't take so long.
8/10 for uncle Dev, 2 less bcoz of the delay.
:devilish::LUL:

Joe8

Dec 28, 2017
One more thing, I think Dev of this game is bald.

Seriously he have no idea how hair plays vital role in human looks. The hairstyle idea in the game was totally mismatched how a bald guy can suddenly grew hairs like that, makes no sense.
And hopefully Dev add some hairs on Amelie genital parts this will make her more delicious. :giggle:

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Only complaint about this update = Amelie. I had more " Fabric problems " than " heart" ones. Just saying. :HideThePain:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
One more thing, I think Dev of this game is bald.

Seriously he have no idea how hair plays vital role in human looks. The hairstyle idea in the game was totally mismatched how a bald guy can suddenly grew hairs like that, makes no sense.
And hopefully Dev add some hairs on Amelie genital parts this will make her more delicious. :giggle:
Lol dude, even bald people at some point used to have hair on their head.

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
While it was a very rich update, as it should've been after more than 6 months, so much time between updates doesn't warrant the slow pace with Amelie. The buildup is great, but it's starting to become milking.

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes