4.40 star(s) 229 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so can i keep this 6 test version and say .. its the real version .... or you gonna make me redownload the next 1 also :unsure:

un_dos

Nov 10, 2020
So there was some real action... ... I mean, I don't think Amelie it's going to take longer than Sophia from A Wife and Mother, right? Let's hope that's not the case haha.
I don't think that is possible since this game doesn't have so many storylines or characters (it has different ambitions).

This game is for the patient, but I think it's rewarding. I sincerely hope the developer finishes it.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I don't think that is possible since this game doesn't have so many storylines or characters (it has different ambitions).

This game is for the patient, but I think it's rewarding. I sincerely hope the developer finishes it.
Yeah, I made fun of the blue balls situation with the main characters, but at least dev is advancing in his story, slowly but steady, and this update was really great.

Sure, we all want to see the MC and Amelie doing it, but it's like you said: this game is for the patients. If fans aren't looking for a slow burn game, then maybe they should look for other AVNs that are faster in that regard.

Reactions: JhonCena

OliverQuiet

Jan 31, 2018
Damn what i can say, this episode such a good one as like you watch a nice movie and got really awesome aftertaste. The pure atmosphere still holding me like i am the MC , and slowly bring you back to reality!!! :rolleyes::sneaky:(y):cry:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Lmao I always laugh when people mistake purposely drawn-out games for being slow burns. As if this game has enough of a story going on to be a 'slow burn'

Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91
4.40 star(s) 229 Votes