4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
I had the same thought. I didn't go back and look at older renders, but it seems like the model was tweaked to add more curves around her breasts, buttocks, hips, and thighs. Her face might be modified a little too.
I agree, I kinda like the look she has now.

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
I tried this game and it was really good! the renders are great and that green yoga pant was my favorite. Usually you don't expect much of the plot but it was ok I didn't find the pace bad playing in one go.

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
For anyone who skips the dialogue and "story" for the scenes here's a quick rundown of how things go.

MC: *Man Aunties ass is so fat and juicy*
Aunt: OMG my husband has left the toilet seat up again!
MC: *what a bastard I would never do that to my aunt, she deserves so much more*
Aunt: If you weren't here MC I don't know how I would cope.
MC: You are the most beautiful caring woman in the world and your breakfasts are amazing I can't believe uncle treats you like this!
Aunt: My back hurts from all the stress.
MC: I'm going to massage your ass until you feel better!

Just switch the mistake the uncle made depending on the chapter.

Jokes aside I love this VN. :BootyTime:

Oiiink

Jan 18, 2022
Load of insane animations and content with everyone else but aunt. It's sad. I don't mind the pace, but man i hate when there's so much wasted manhours and content for side characters. One cousin would be more than enough. The friend of cousin and her mom is complete waste and couldn't care less.

4.30 star(s) 239 Votes