4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Daaaam Amilie got that Jessica rabbit vibe going on in that dress and hair do....... its the first time id pick her over Kylee side by side... (wolf whistles)

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
yeah just the realistic storyline is what a lot games miss these days
tell me about it.. as soon as Davie stood Amilie up i was reloading to getting kicked out the house just to tell him to go fk himself instead of being civil lol

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Theres a avn out there called My New Family (lucy the cat girl one) I've no idea where the dev wants to ultimatly take this story, i can only guess and hope.. But in my own wishlist for direction id refer back to MNF as a example.. everyone coming together under one roof, creating a open relationship (with just the mc) and forming a new household of their own where everyone supports one another after their own bad life experiences

Reactions: EJW

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
LMAO the mc really needs to stop 'TRYING' to watch movies and tv.. its become the running gag of the novel lol 'oh .............. is on.. 5 seconds later Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
I saw some Amelie fans disappointed. I am a fan of Amelie too as you see but I am happy with the progress, and congratulations for Kylee fans. I think the progress with Amelie is really good, it will ruin the story if it came faster or our MC fucks her aunt now.. The main problem is this update took a very shitty long time, although it is a good update. Hopefully dev will make a better schedule and process, so 0.7 can be released before 2023

Davizera

Apr 6, 2019
one of the best games ever made, although it takes a long time for the update to come out, at least the updates are not short. but it's worth it, I love these mc's seduction with landlady.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
ROFL That moment when you leave Kylee's room and open the door on the 'unsuspecting' Stephanie.. the look on her face.. pure priceless.. well done on that one dev

4.30 star(s) 239 Votes