4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

scoops13

Oct 27, 2020
I really liked the game before, but damn, the scenes and animations in the latest update are fantastic! Super good renders too.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Great update, like it so very much. ^_^
It's a pity the game has so seldom updates, but damn it they are worth waiting for! :D

dosrando

Apr 26, 2020
It would require me to update the script, i.e what the characters are saying to each other and how they address each other during the game, but the relationships will be the same as now, it is something I will do as the updates come out.
Would love to see you work your script magic with the new update MrPerson, if you've got the time :)

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Would love to see you work your script magic with the new update MrPerson, if you've got the time :)
Will do it probably when the "Final" version of this update get dropped here, no real point with a "beta" or "test" version as things may change and it needs doing again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dosrando

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
I would like to say something... this game is a huge success! It actually gave me heart problems and high blood pressure! Great job! :p
Were it not for the latest update I may not have been able to write this. But I thank the maker that at least one freaking floodgate has finally opened, and how it opened.... All is forgiven!

Belle_Father

Jul 28, 2017
View attachment 1953671
Heart Problems Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points, MC name changer.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: Unless the Dev changes the variables or their names, it should work with all future updates.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
What a scam. all MIXDROP does is spam obvious virus popups.

Reactions: Aj Atkinson
4.30 star(s) 239 Votes