4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
A first try with Amelie...hope you like it ;)

View attachment 1957837
HOLY SHIT THIS LOOKS JUST LIKE HER, can you do lewd/nude versions, because the update aint give shit, she didnt even show her tits, you literally made it exactly like her, amazing work make naked ples :PogChamp:also i think the only thing thats making her look different are the prominent upper cheek bones, if you put your hand on the picture to cover up half of her face, youll see that the right side of her face in that picture, where you cant see much of her cheek bone, looks more like amelie, in comparison to the left side where you can see the prominent cheek bone. but i dont know your clearly the artist here you tell me.

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
wow you guys really kicked it up a notch in chapter 6 on the animations and visuals.. dam that was impressive

ALTHOUGH>>> all that talent and mc's hair is still a mystery in need of solving lol

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So, WTF is up with Kylee's tongue? I reckon she should seek medical attention for that:
1659306187260.png
MC is all nom-nom'ing in her mouth... not even thinking of what's up with the red cottage cheese bumps all over her tongue. Tongue herpes perhaps?
:ROFLMAO:

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
I guess I'm the only one turned off by Kylee, the emasculating bitch, seriously by the time the fuck scene comes along I'm so turned off by this chick. Especially that she does that shit during that scene, 'oh all my friends had a crush on you, except me, cause I can have you have you at my feet', chick loves herself way too much. or the rapey jealous little cousin who doesn't seem to get not touching people whilst theyre sleeping or against their will. Or the ass obsessed mc who spends half the renders staring at his aunts ass, thinking how he'd love to eat or squeeze it, then spends the rest of the time grabbing her ass, sniffing it or pushing himself up against it. I mean is that all he does is to objectify women, then talks about how he's worried they're going to think of him as a pervert, when he literally is.

I get the majority of stories here are like that but at least there's character development, that they pretty mucb become better people as the story progresses. But this one is consistently bad all the way through with none of that.

The renders and everything were great but this family were really better suited for each other, rather than anyone outside the family.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I saw some Amelie fans disappointed. I am a fan of Amelie too as you see but I am happy with the progress, and congratulations for Kylee fans. I think the progress with Amelie is really good, it will ruin the story if it came faster or our MC fucks her aunt now.. The main problem is this update took a very shitty long time, although it is a good update. Hopefully dev will make a better schedule and process, so 0.7 can be released before 2023
agreed.. there are FAR to many other VNs out there that offer the rushed content they are seeking.. this is a LOVE story and as such the pacing is perfect for that genre.. besides how many times has a dev rushed to give the audience the lewd scenes they want, and then been left with nothing worth looking forward to.. patience is a virtue and has its own rewards for a steady build up like this..

Reactions: goodbye890

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Heart Problems [v0.6 Test] [Xenorav]

Compressed PC/MAC/ANDROID

SIZE ~ 325 MB

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good evening giqui, I'm fairly confident it's not just the compressed, you rarely bork anything, but when you find time, is this "ch2_63" image missing from both? I've not seen anyone else report it tbh.
1659315850697.png

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Holy pussy, beautiful render and perfect animation...wow they got a skills that I.m proud of.
Thank for your nice job for this updated not like our next door neighbor game.

4.30 star(s) 239 Votes