4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Oh crap.
It's too late now that I'm in love with this game, but there is no harem tag.... :confused:
Tags reflect the content currently in the game. There's no harem going on right now so no harem tag.
It doesn't mean there won't be an harem in the next update or an ending, I don't remember if the dev said something about it.

Reactions: bclz

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Saddest part is that you are probably right.
View attachment 2130449
i mean yeah probably but i personally thought that this update was more of xenorav's way of making up for there being no ACTUAL content for amelie other than the groping and fondling so i'd have thought that this update was going to be a very very interesting update with amelie, but thats of course just a guess it could very well be just fondling again, but i think the main thing thats making me think it isnt, is that the update is being released very quickly so maybe xenorav thinks that people weren't satisfied with the amelie content in the other update so this one is supposed to be somewhat damage control.

Reactions: Paul-123
Nov 17, 2018
Damn, what a refreshing feeling to find such a good game here. Renders are among the best I've seen, the story is good and its pacing is just right. The younger cousin content is a bit weird but whatever, I don't hate it.

Oh and the aunt is so lovable that the game is worth playing just for her alone.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
this update is important because it will make amelie fall for mc . the next updates will be easy for mc to show his cock next her and got blowjob . xenorav is the best story teller and ofcourse best renders
yeah i agree, i have never played such a good game, easily my personal favourite, and yes i agree the fact that amelie feels embarrased when just seeing mc's :PogChamp:makes it more hot lol and the tension build even though people would argue that it does have some sort of a boiler plate storyline, still the tension xenorav made between amelie and mc is UNBEATABLE or atleast for what ive seen so far of all the games ive played

Reactions: kadgilek
4.30 star(s) 239 Votes