4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Are we getting update this weekend ? Need a Hero here...
Update about the game or update as in release update? Didn't the dev say something like he will be done with the test build in the early November days. And that's to be done if he has already finished the coding which only done about 25% as of 6 days ago. Also some renders was also left to be done i think.
I think update will come around mid of November or worst case at end of November.

Reactions: NEL00J

Joe8

Dec 28, 2017
Update about the game or update as in release update? Didn't the dev say something like he will be done with the test build in the early November days. And that's to be done if he has already finished the coding which only done about 25% as of 6 days ago. Also some renders was also left to be done i think.
I think update will come around mid of November or worst case at end of November.
End of November!! :WutFace:

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Let`s make it loud and clear: MC (and most of us) deserve MILF to be assfucked ASAP, but if you wanna keep it romantic he could marry her afterall :)
the marriage storyline actually sounds kind of interesting but then we would have to pick between the marriage story line and the harem storyline which then i actually dont know which one i would pick...

Jun 30, 2017
The game clearly centering around MC and Amelie, so bruhh with harem, even the oldest daughter is not really romantically interesting in the MC, and in the lastest version, MC clearly stated he want job or career, or something like that so Amelie can considering him a reliable man, so he really serious about "taking Amelue as his wife", since he complain about himself being jobless

4.30 star(s) 239 Votes