4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
It may be years down the road at this point, but I'm curious what is going to happen when Amelie finds out that MC has been fucking her daughters. It has to happen at some point.
It would be easier if they actually catch their mom haha.
Realistically speaking her personality is conservative type keeper, so she will definitely be angry and maybe heart broken for a time.

Paradiced

Apr 6, 2018
ch7_499.png

This rendering would be the last of this chapter, I don't like it.

I prefer the chapters to have a, let's say, rewarding ending. That's why I decided to extend the chapter 100 renders more, I prefer to extend the ETA a little more than to provoke a blueball to all of you and a wave of hate that I don't intend to deal with. I hope you understand and my sincere apologies to all of you.

Also, I want to comment that I want to make a Christmas special, a short chapter, but still canonical. what do you think? I read you.

-Xenorav

• Code ≈ 75%
  • Renders ≈ 88% [530 images ] + [3 animations (LOOPS)]

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
View attachment 2157201

I prefer the chapters to have a, let's say, rewarding ending. That's why I decided to extend the chapter 100 renders more, I prefer to extend the ETA a little more than to provoke a blueball to all of you and a wave of hate that I don't intend to deal with. I hope you understand and my sincere apologies to all of you.

Also, I want to comment that I want to make a Christmas special, a short chapter, but still canonical. what do you think? I read you.

-Xenorav

• Code ≈ 75%
Very promising I prefer this way

Reactions: bananabrown

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 2157201

-Xenorav

• Code ≈ 75%
mc with hair?? no way

• Haha
Reactions: memo_herdez

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
extend the ETA a little more than to provoke a blueball to all of you and a wave of hate that I don't intend to deal with. I hope you understand and my sincere apologies to all of you.

-Xenorav
Wouldn't be a Heart Problems update without some good old-fashioned Emelie blue balling. :HideThePain:
It will be so odd to finally see her naked. I cannot even really imagine her without yoga pants. Is there actual skin beneath those clothes? :unsure:

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Wouldn't be a Heart Problems update without some good old-fashioned Emelie blue balling. :HideThePain:
It will be so odd to finally see her naked. I cannot even really imagine her without yoga pants. Is there actual skin beneath those clothes? :unsure:
oh you know im excited about that and i totally forgot about that, this is gonna be the update with amelie being naked?!?! :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kellermann

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
View attachment 2157201

-Xenorav

• Code ≈ 75%
also about the christmas special... i dont really know about that because would he even be able to make a short chapter in such a time frame and i think it sounds like a fun idea but if the christmas short is just like a few things here and there and not really story building not that i care of course but what if it takes a bit longer and then cuts into the time of making the next update and it releases in january and then the actual next update would take a... while after that, just for a christmas special. idk i mean it sounds like a fun idea but i think thats what you might be willing to trade if you want the christmas special, i think i would be willing to trade that because christmas special sounds fun but idk

Reactions: Zero141214

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
View attachment 2157201

-Xenorav

• Code ≈ 75%
I think this about amile backstory
This guy look older than mc
Amile past boyfriend

Reactions: lightpower

Grimmjow013

May 17, 2022
View attachment 2157201

-Xenorav

• Code ≈ 75%
Wait that doesn't look like MC

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
So, he decide to post-pone the update because people complaining about being blue-balled??? bruhhh moment
He's decided to add additional scenes so we DON'T get blue balled. How in the ever living fuck is that a bruhh moment?

I think this about amile backstory
This guy look older than mc
Amile past boyfriend
I see you pay great attention to the game. That is the MC......

4.30 star(s) 239 Votes