4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Maybe someone can ask him on patreon when he has planned to release ? Because basically there were only 70 renders and he did about ~70 a week…. I hope we get it this week
You need to add code and text to these renders. Then test it all. So the time will increase a little.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Maybe someone can ask him on patreon when he has planned to release ? Because basically there were only 70 renders and he did about ~70 a week…. I hope we get it this week
maybe in few days . weekend or next Tuesday . the renders are not a problem for xenorav . coding take time

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
ok something doesn't make sense. Ok Kylie and MC sneak out and go to a party which was canceled BTW and you meet a girl named mia it is her place ok MC and Kylie get drunk and sneak back in their house and start making out the uncle catches them and basicly MC gets kicked out and took to uncles out of town appartment which so happens to be next door to Mia. Here is what doesn't make sense the way it seems that the appartment is far away from the home they was living in but yet was close enough for MC and Kylie to go to in middle of night and was able to come back drunk. so it must not really be that far away. eh oh well

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ok something doesn't make sense. Ok Kylie and MC sneak out and go to a party which was canceled BTW and you meet a girl named mia it is her place ok MC and Kylie get drunk and sneak back in their house and start making out the uncle catches them and basicly MC gets kicked out and took to uncles out of town appartment which so happens to be next door to Mia. Here is what doesn't make sense the way it seems that the appartment is far away from the home they was living in but yet was close enough for MC and Kylie to go to in middle of night and was able to come back drunk. so it must not really be that far away. eh oh well
I read it as house in suburbs and apartment in city. It confused me at first just because there was such a big deal made about "taking him to the apartment in the city" but when I saw how quickly the aunt got there I'm thinking that its only like 15 to 20 minutes away. The Uncle probably justified it to the aunt as a necessity so that he can shower between work and a business dinner, or for those nights when he will be working late and/or has to get up early. So that he can just crash there and doesn't disturb her when his comings and goings at all hours...but yeah, he probably also brings women there... I'm guessing.

hgk15

Mar 19, 2020
It took a long time to update the game and every day the game either increases or decreases 2% and when will we end the game on December And the game may be updated but he is waiting for the money

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
It took a long time to update the game and every day the game either increases or decreases 2% and when will we end the game on December And the game may be updated but he is waiting for the money
I think the content deserves the money, I don't mind him waiting for the money (if that's the case), especially that we get it for free.
The story is good and he's doing a good job. Legit.

Jun 30, 2017
Idk if he truly waiting for money or not, but from his "behavior" i don't think so, also he clearly stated, because people complains about being blue balled, he decide to having more renders for the chapter

Reactions: hgk15 and zoku

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Idk if he truly waiting for money or not, but from his "behavior" i don't think so, also he clearly stated, because people complains about being blue balled, he decide to having more renders for the chapter
There could be sex with her at the end of this chapter. Hopefully.

Reactions: Paul-123
4.30 star(s) 239 Votes