4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
In my opinion it's nice one thing at a time with a hottie of this kind more suspense :p
yeah i agree because the only thing im thinking about is how empty my reasons to check this site will be once this game ends. once theres the sex scene and then the game ends THATS IT the game is finished, theres nothing more. it almost makes you want to wish the updates extend knowing that you'd still have something to wait for idk. its like the saying about the journey being better than the climax thing or whatever idk

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
yeah i agree because the only thing im thinking about is how empty my reasons to check this site will be once this game ends. once theres the sex scene and then the game ends THATS IT the game is finished, theres nothing more. it almost makes you want to wish the updates extend knowing that you'd still have something to wait for idk. its like the saying about the journey being better than the climax thing or whatever idk
Well no... Why the story should end after sex? lack of creativity?
I think having sex with Amelie could be just the start of a long story full of possibilities and routes.

At first they can have quickies here and there when no one seems to be around, they can get caught or not (can open routes as well). could lead to a relationship crisis or a harem.

Always cumming inside can open pregnancy route, with possible marriage and starting a family this can come with a load of pregnant scenes as well.

Possibility to make repeatable events such as helping with routine shores/ yoga or dating her to different places with unlockable scenes.

can make seasons update with romantic Christmas surprise, summer beach vacation with bikinis, or spring hiking (sex in the woods).

And the book of Kâmasûtra is unlimited if it's just about the positions, add angles to it and you have a massive game.

It's easy to stuff with nods of the story here and there...

I think sealing the game after sex is just a waste of potential.

I think the Dev here doesn't lack creativity, it's just about when he gets bored of animating the same character differently in different times and places...

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I'm totally agree with u :) sex is climax according to me things came after are usually side stuffs :/ there is another game with an hottie too that was going slowly but suddenly author did almost everything with this character and there things shuts down for me now I don't have any excitement with each new release as before :(

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Well no... Why the story should end after sex? lack of creativity?
I think having sex with Amelie could be just the start of a long story full of possibilities and routes.

At first they can have quickies here and there when no one seems to be around, they can get caught or not (can open routes as well). could lead to a relationship crisis or a harem.

Always cumming inside can open pregnancy route, with possible marriage and starting a family this can come with a load of pregnant scenes as well.

Possibility to make repeatable events such as helping with routine shores/ yoga or dating her to different places with unlockable scenes.

can make seasons update with romantic Christmas surprise, summer beach vacation with bikinis, or spring hiking (sex in the woods).

And the book of Kâmasûtra is unlimited if it's just about the positions, add angles to it and you have a massive game.

It's easy to stuff with nods of the story here and there...

I think sealing the game after sex is just a waste of potential.

I think the Dev here doesn't lack creativity, it's just about when he gets bored of animating the same character differently in different times and places...
i love this optimism if it is like this that would be cool. i think what i meant by the sex being the climax was that thats what everyone here is waiting for its the BIG build up and yeah sure the rest would be cool but its still gonna be just casual sex so its never gonna be as big a climax than the first sex where amelie is doubting whether to do it etc... or at least thats the experience ive had with games that do that kind of thing where after the sex then you do a bunch of other stuff i enjoyed it but NOWHERE NEAR the enjoyment of first ever sex scene because the first sex is like the conclusion to the relationship in aspect of how intimate you could get and then the rest of the sex is just boring sex cause your comfortable doing it already so usually when i see the first sex scene then im done with the game and usually never return to it

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
i love this optimism if it is like this that would be cool. i think what i meant by the sex being the climax was that thats what everyone here is waiting for its the BIG build up and yeah sure the rest would be cool but its still gonna be just casual sex so its never gonna be as big a climax than the first sex where amelie is doubting whether to do it etc... or at least thats the experience ive had with games that do that kind of thing where after the sex then you do a bunch of other stuff i enjoyed it but NOWHERE NEAR the enjoyment of first ever sex scene because the first sex is like the conclusion to the relationship in aspect of how intimate you could get and then the rest of the sex is just boring sex cause your comfortable doing it already so usually when i see the first sex scene then im done with the game and usually never return to it
I see your point, It happened to me in some games. Usually those that have a lack in story telling or some unrealistic thread of narration that cause things to be spoiled quickly.

Considering that people have different fetish and boredom jauge. For me as long as there is a story that makes sens somehow it's still enjoyable even if sex may occur in the middle of the story.
And it upsets me that a story ends right after sex after a long build up because i see it as wasted potential.

BTW I've never seen a match to this game in story line, hopefully the Dev will keep providing some great content in the future.

And agree first sex, it's always the best sex anyways ahahah

Reactions: Raziel_8

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
To me, sex isn't the climax of the story. That's like in a fairy tale "And then they lived happily ever after.". Sex is just one of the parts of being intimate with someone. After one fuck, you get to have another, experiment, maybe have a threesome with 2 love interrests, etc. There is a great story to be had even if you fuck the main LI in the first version. Just look at PhillyGames. In both games you can fuck one of the main LIs in the 0.1. version and it doesn't detract from the game one bit.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
To me, sex isn't the climax of the story. That's like in a fairy tale "And then they lived happily ever after.". Sex is just one of the parts of being intimate with someone. After one fuck, you get to have another, experiment, maybe have a threesome with 2 love interrests, etc. There is a great story to be had even if you fuck the main LI in the first version. Just look at PhillyGames. In both games you can fuck one of the main LIs in the 0.1. version and it doesn't detract from the game one bit.
On the opposite side look at Dual Family... Where sex is the climax of the story and will never happen lol

• Haha
Reactions: Synnerai
4.30 star(s) 239 Votes