4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I detest festivity specials because they're a waste of time and resources.
They add nothing to the plot, nothing to the characters and are ultimately inconsequentials.

If instead the plot progresses in the special (meaning it would be v08) centered around christmas, then I may even like it.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
oh you know im excited about that and i totally forgot about that, this is gonna be the update with amelie being naked?!?! :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:
It is probably the best we can hope for since we know there is no sex with her. It would be nice after 6 chapters to at least catch a glimpse of what she is hiding under those house clothes. The red dress and brief lingerie shot earlier in the story were nice but that is really all we have gotten.

enioleone

Apr 23, 2021
View attachment 2157201

This rendering would be the last of this chapter, I don't like it.

I prefer the chapters to have a, let's say, rewarding ending. That's why I decided to extend the chapter 100 renders more, I prefer to extend the ETA a little more than to provoke a blueball to all of you and a wave of hate that I don't intend to deal with. I hope you understand and my sincere apologies to all of you.

Also, I want to comment that I want to make a Christmas special, a short chapter, but still canonical. what do you think? I read you.

-Xenorav

• Code ≈ 75%
  • Renders ≈ 88% [530 images ] + [3 animations (LOOPS)]
Tell the story you want to tell, I say. If it doesn't make any narrative sense in your mind for them to have sex already, then don't put that in yet. If people complain about being "blueballed" they could play other games for the time being (Or find a real life girlfriend)... Your renders are great, and the story's decent. ...You do you!

4.30 star(s) 239 Votes