4.30 star(s) 239 Votes
Mar 29, 2021
Hi Xenorav, I'm sorry to bother you, however, even if maybe is a little too early to think about it, do you have maybe some plans on releasing Heart Problems on Steam too, when the game will be finished?

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Hi Xenorav, I'm sorry to bother you, however, even if maybe is a little too early to think about it, do you have maybe some plans on releasing Heart Problems on Steam too, when the game will be finished?
yeah that would be a business move because then you got income from patreon and revenue from steam but i never knew steam allowed publication of unfinished games or maybe they do idk but if they dont maybe thats what xenorav is waiting for

Mar 29, 2021
yeah that would be a business move because then you got income from patreon and revenue from steam but i never knew steam allowed publication of unfinished games or maybe they do idk but if they dont maybe thats what xenorav is waiting for
Well, I was asking more about a future release, when the game will be completed. However, if the case interested in some way, it could also be published as an Early Access game on Steam, but, you know, many people don't like that much this kind of early releases.

Reactions: goodbye890

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Is this really incest, cause theres no incest tag in the first post.
OP's genre section is often not up to date with the current content and may contain future tags and extra infos.
Game's tag instead reflect the content currently in the game.

This game is almost intirely aunt and cousin incest. Actually scrap the aunt part lol. And cousin sex is legal almost everywhere so dunno if it still count as incest.

4.30 star(s) 239 Votes