4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
There's them leggings that look like denim jeans. The belt loops and the pockets are just graphics and not actually pockets. Women wear them all the time.
Fair enough. There's all sorts of prints or patterns that can exist. Guess in my part of the world we're very boring with our leggings. I certainly do check out all that I see!

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Checking in since my post from five months ago, see there was an update a couple months ago that I might've overlooked... I think I'll keep waiting though.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 2095618 View attachment 2095619

Unlocked

Yep, this chapter will be mostly about Amelie, in case you forgot
-Xenorav
  • Code ≈ 25% [800 lines of code]
  • Renders ≈ 60% [250 images ]
Renders have gone up 10% since the last news which was 10 days ago, so that means about 40 more days for the renders to be complete if he stays at this pace.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Renders have gone up 10% since the last news which was 10 days ago, so that means about 40 more days for the renders to be complete if he stays at this pace.
Sep 12, 2022

Code ≈ 11% [380 lines of code]
Renders ≈ 25% [150 images ]

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It's a much better rate than the previous update. Seems like this update doesn't have animations, which means quicker progress.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
It's a much better rate than the previous update. Seems like this update doesn't have animations, which means quicker progress.
Considering how many animations the last update had it seems weird that this update has none, the only thing i can think of is that this update doesn't have anything sex related.

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
just replayed 0.6. Fuck Amelie is just so fucking hot in every way!
I've played many many games and now i'm sure that her model is definitely my favorite ever, very beautiful and her ASS - holy shit it's fucking crazy! 10/10 for me.

only downside (for me personally) is that it's probably going to progress in a very romantic/vanilla way with her. a let down because i really love bdsm/male dom in games.

i think i've commented this before, if you remember the mc mentions on several occasions her submissive personality, and now she is unsure about their relationship and kinda plays games and hesitates and im hoping the mc is going to take control and start getting rough.

not for everyone probably, but it could is at least be optional right? like certain choices could lead to a more domination based relationship instead of romantic? idk.. imo it makes sense that she would submit if the mc starts acting dominant, it wouldn't break the story.

fuck if nothing else at least some scenes with hard spanking on that beautiful massive ass! she's a good girl she wont complain

DexterLabs

Oct 10, 2018
just replayed 0.6. Fuck Amelie is just so fucking hot in every way!
I've played many many games and now i'm sure that her model is definitely my favorite ever, very beautiful and her ASS - holy shit it's fucking crazy! 10/10 for me.

only downside (for me personally) is that it's probably going to progress in a very romantic/vanilla way with her. a let down because i really love bdsm/male dom in games.

i think i've commented this before, if you remember the mc mentions on several occasions her submissive personality, and now she is unsure about their relationship and kinda plays games and hesitates and im hoping the mc is going to take control and start getting rough.

not for everyone probably, but it could is at least be optional right? like certain choices could lead to a more domination based relationship instead of romantic? idk.. imo it makes sense that she would submit if the mc starts acting dominant, it wouldn't break the story.

fuck if nothing else at least some scenes with hard spanking on that beautiful massive ass! she's a good girl she wont complain
A really great suggestion.

4.30 star(s) 239 Votes