4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
ch7_156.png ch7_152.png

Unlocked
Ugh... sorry again for the lack of activity.
It looks like from now on I will have more free time, so I'm planning to release the chapter at the beginning of November if everything goes well. It will be a short update, about 350-400 renders and 3000 or 4000 lines of code.
By the way, the update will focus mainly on Amelie.
-Xenorav
  • Code ≈ 15% [500 lines of code]
  • Renders ≈ 50% [200 images ]

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
View attachment 2075049 View attachment 2075050

Unlocked
Ugh... sorry again for the lack of activity.
It looks like from now on I will have more free time, so I'm planning to release the chapter at the beginning of November if everything goes well. It will be a short update, about 350-400 renders and 3000 or 4000 lines of code.
By the way, the update will focus mainly on Amelie.
-Xenorav
  • Code ≈ 15% [500 lines of code]
  • Renders ≈ 50% [200 images ]
thanks for share . amelie looks very hot with that slem jean . looks like mc will have handjob in bathroom

Dec 5, 2019
is there a way to remove the "not" text? (ie. not-aunt, not-cousin, etc.)

edit: nvm, it seems the cheat mod prevented the "not" text from being removed when you rename your relationships. Changing the relationships first then applying the mods after seems to fix the problem.

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
How are you my friend, what games do you play?
Hello. I have been playing Ripples, My Dorm, Depth revival, Motherless, My new family, A.O.A, The Visit, and a little off my normal i play Being A DIK lol i play few others but thats the main ones i haven't finished all of them because i'm trying to pace myself between updates.

Reactions: 6655d

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I found myself to actually enjoy this game quite a bit. wasn't expecting to care about the story, but it's actually not bad. still wondering how the MC is going to continue things with the Ameile without breaking Kylie's heart. I think Stephanie, however, would happily share/watch the MC with all of his family.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hello. I have been playing Ripples, My Dorm, Depth revival, Motherless, My new family, A.O.A, The Visit, and a little off my normal i play Being A DIK lol i play few others but thats the main ones i haven't finished all of them because i'm trying to pace myself between updates.
Thats a good list there, Based on this game and what you have listed above, you might also enjoy...

Where The Heart Is
Radiant
WVM
A Petal Among Thorns
A Moment of Bliss (sequel to A Moment of Bliss)
Midnight Paradise
Grandma's House

Have you tried any of these?

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
View attachment 2075050

Super hot pic obviously! However, a few nit-picks. Jean texture on what is clearly leggings does look nice but those 'jeans' would be impossible to remove if she ever got them on the first place. Especially after going through the wash a couple times. Imagine having hips like that and needing straps for a belt! Also, as many women will attest... pants meant for them rarely ever have pockets ( cue jokes about wanting to get in her pockets ).

Looking forward to the next update, regardless of it's length!

Reactions: lightpower

moneyshowers

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 2075050

Super hot pic obviously! However, a few nit-picks. Jean texture on what is clearly leggings does look nice but those 'jeans' would be impossible to remove if she ever got them on the first place. Especially after going through the wash a couple times. Imagine having hips like that and needing straps for a belt! Also, as many women will attest... pants meant for them rarely ever have pockets ( cue jokes about wanting to get in her pockets ).

Maybe they are 80% cotton and 20% spandex/elastane?

• Haha
Reactions: kadgilek

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
View attachment 2075050

There's them leggings that look like denim jeans. The belt loops and the pockets are just graphics and not actually pockets. Women wear them all the time.

Reactions: Masoot
4.30 star(s) 239 Votes