4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I downloaded 0.6 from Workupload and I keep encountering many errors with missing sound effects for animations.

Example:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 28723, in script
    k "Ah, ah..."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'audio/character/k/soft/k_moan_soft_32.ogg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 28723, in script
    k "Ah, ah..."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1223, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 875, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3979, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1138, in periodic
    raise_(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1116, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1058, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 512, in periodic
    topf = load(filename)
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 69, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 798, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'audio/character/k/soft/k_moan_soft_32.ogg'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Heartproblems 0.6
Thu Sep 22 21:04:23 2022
In this particular bug I followed the filepath and folder .../k/soft only included files labeled k_moan_soft_X.ogg in numbers from 1 to 23. There wasnt any k_moan_soft_32

- edit -
I worked around the problem by disabling Console and developer mode in RenPy. Anyway dev should look at it and fix those missing files.

Last edited:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I usually read reviews to decide if the game is worth playing in most cases the good reviews is what sales me on playing the game but i read some of the bad reviews on this game and really they are the ones that sold me on playing this game because even tho the gave a low rating their review was only complaining about stuff i actually like. i may not play this game right away because i have other games with much more content to play but i will put a pin on this one and maybe play on the next update. Which by the way. How often does this game update?
You won't see in this game a story made like a masterpiece but a semi engaging plot. Maybe that's why and there are also people who don't like certain characters or who get impatient that the MC still hasn't fucked Amelie (MC's aunt). The game is flowing, things have been happening gradually and not immediately, it is going well and the frequency of updates is around 4-6 months.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I have to say, this game is a slow burn, I'm glad I just found this and didnt have to wait 3 years for a sex scene.

Props to the developer, I had one of the best wanks on that Kylee scene. Crossed feet and all that. And I'm a guy who exclusively plays and wanks for the milfs. Respect to the dev for making me cum on cousin content, that's rare.
Phenomenal review. Couldnt have said it better myself

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Wasn't here for a long long time. Seems like you guys still got a lot of faith in the Lord Xenorav.

When this guy can be a successful game developer, you can reach everything. The bar is low.

• Angry
Reactions: kdy18

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
Have to say one of the best game i have played and been on the top of my priority list.
Very Big congratulations for the dev.

As for so many of you are wondering about the milf/aunt scenes... Let me tell you how that will go...

Chapter 6 was... > dry humping + aunt got to know about her feeling's.

And about the new future update's...

Chapter 7....> aunt boob tease.

Chapter 8....> aunt pussy tease.

Chapter 9....> finally aunt s*x scenes.

Chapter 10...> harem/threesome or foursome path.

Finally chapter 11 the ending.

(( Actually it might end of chapter 10. But given the update and content I will bet to chapter 11. Oh and it might even take 3 to 4yrs to finally ends this game))

# waiting for the dec update.

Reactions: stormhawk

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Hello, I am going to start for the first time and I would like to know if there was already action with the aunt or if on the contrary it is more of a slow story
Yes, she has 3-6 sex scenes per chapter. In fact, she got way too many sex scenes that I would like for her character to step back and let the other girls have their fun with the MC.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Have to say one of the best game i have played and been on the top of my priority list.
Very Big congratulations for the dev.

As for so many of you are wondering about the milf/aunt scenes... Let me tell you how that will go...

Chapter 6 was... > dry humping + aunt got to know about her feeling's.

And about the new future update's...

Chapter 7....> aunt boob tease.

Chapter 8....> aunt pussy tease.

Chapter 9....> finally aunt s*x scenes.

Chapter 10...> harem/threesome or foursome path.

Finally chapter 11 the ending.

(( Actually it might end of chapter 10. But given the update and content I will bet to chapter 11. Oh and it might even take 3 to 4yrs to finally ends this game))

# waiting for the dec update.
ep 7 aunt handjob and boobs lick

ep 8 blowjob and pussy lick

ep 9 tigh sex and grinding

ep10 sex with candom

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
The slow burn and anticipation is what makes these games work, in my opinion.

I hope they do stretch it out as long as they can because otherwise it just ends too soon.

I am totally fine with more chapters of teasing from Stephanie and Amelia. In fact I hope that happens.

The final sex scene with Kylee was phenomenally well done. One of the best sex scenes in any game I have ever played. It has depth and goes on and on. Amazing work.

I really hope when the final sex scenes with Stephanie and Amelia come they will be just as good. I don't care how long it takes.

This is one the sexiest and erotic games I have ever played. That has to do with the build up and teasing and the fact that so much high quality work went into that final scene.

I have a real hard time understanding how anyone can complain about Heart Problems.

There are thousands of terrible games that lack any sort of character investment or effort from their creators. I was blown away when I played this game because Heart Problems isn't one of those terrible games.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I like the game and I am making one myself. I was wondering should implement the incest part of my game similar to this? or is a patch better?
Make it as a part. With patch you can only steer the story so far. Have some initial build up before showing us the characters doing the deed. Ensure characters are not some washed out models.

4.30 star(s) 239 Votes