4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Well, i can elaborate because i actually like Stephanie. Unlike Kylee and Amelie, she doesn't give off mixed signals and makes it crystal clear that she wants the MC. Some of her behaviour is definitely creepy but she provides a nice contrast from the other two LIs and that makes her an interesting character in my opinion. And personally, i find it cute how she gets so jealous of Kylee.
Oh I don't dislike Stephanie. I was just pointing out the irony of criticizing Kylee for one reason, then electing Stephanie as best character for that same reason lol.

• Haha
Reactions: EJW and hysepReC

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
On the cage with the trolls hangs the inscription "do not feed the trolls." those who do facepalm are the worst kind of trolls. learn to ignore them - they don't explain their point of view. keep such people away from your heart, drive them away without letting them get under your skin.
I love that attitude: "do not feed the trolls". The entire Internet is full of destructive people. There is no genuine exchange and discussion of viewpoints, just direct, destructive rejection.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
direct, destructive rejection.
How do you imagine your reaction to any silent like?
facepalm cannot be answered with a facepalm - the forum engine does not allow it.
and if it is possible (oh my god, better not, haha) - then it will result in a real madhouse or a war of dislikes (it became funny to me, as soon as I tried to imagine it =)

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Oh my, my...this is awesome! After suffering like hell through chapter 5, after that seemingly endless teasing...it finally happened, and with something that should be present more often on VNs...can't wait to do the same to my favorite not-aunt :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Im so glad my first time playing this game was the last update. Chefs kiss. Best girl too IMO and she went first. Thats what I call fan service.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Does this only have aunt/cousin incest?
Sadly we couldn't get to fuck MC's mother since she disappeared when he was 12 I think. So yes we can only have incest with our aunt and cousins unless he gets to discover his bisexual side in the coming eps and go for his uncle himself. Who knows maybe in future dev will reveal detail on mommy's disappearance from MC's life, and if she is not dead bring in mommy and a few half sisters (if we are lucky) and have some fun with them because God knows we are not gonna have some with aunt.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Sadly we couldn't get to fuck MC's mother since she disappeared when he was 12 I think. So yes we can only have incest with our aunt and cousins unless he gets to discover his bisexual side in the coming eps and go for his uncle himself. Who knows maybe in future dev will reveal detail on mommy's disappearance from MC's life, and if she is not dead bring in mommy and a few half sisters (if we are lucky) and have some fun with them because God knows we are not gonna have some with aunt.
Good to know but why won't the MC have some fun with the aunt? Is there no real progression so far? I mean at least one of the cousins looks hot but I always prefer Milfs

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Played this game for a few hours now..usually I prefer milfs but damm Kylie is hot and fun & the sexual tension with her is great. Definitely best girl of this game and looking at this thread it seems there is good pay off already with her unlike with Amelia (who is great too but a bit bland in comparison). Stephanie is definitely the weakest from the main girls so far

Last edited:

homiKnom

Jan 2, 2021
Truly truly loving this game! Scenes are so smooth and lustful <3 While the story kinda throws me off cause all of the mixed attitudes is still so enjoyable, makes the wait 100% worth while. Specially for Amelie which is on my top fav milfs, she's just so lovely.
Can't wait for more

Sawyer0

Aug 30, 2022
God, after I finished the game, I felt so bad. Flirting with the characters was so much fun (even the sex scenes), the character models are simply amazing, Amelia you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

Reactions: Claet and Journey95

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Good to know but why won't the MC have some fun with the aunt? Is there no real progression so far? I mean at least one of the cousins looks hot but I always prefer Milfs
She is not your normal standard milf that you see in most of the games around here. You can't just easily corrupt her and make her fall on your dick by playing some romantic words or showing your big fat cock.
As for real progression there is not any with her unless you count groping her big ass and tits as real progression. Ohh wait there is also one rapey ass job scene with her when she is drunk asleep.
The only way to have our way with her is to make her not love her husband anymore and remove the feeling of incest is wrong from her. Both have been achieved in the last update so you can expect some real progression from the next update onwards.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
She is not your normal standard milf that you see in most of the games around here. You can't just easily corrupt her and make her fall on your dick by playing some romantic words or showing your big fat cock.
As for real progression there is not any with her unless you count groping her big ass and tits as real progression. Ohh wait there is also one rapey ass job scene with her when she is drunk asleep.
The only way to have our way with her is to make her not love her husband anymore and remove the feeling of incest is wrong from her. Both have been achieved in the last update so you can expect some real progression from the next update onwards.
Yeah I caught up with the game already. She surprised me, I was definitely expecting a more generic milf early on but I think the slower progression and more tension actually make her path more memorable and interesting.

Definitely one of the top milfs for me now, looking forward the the pay off in the next updates

4.30 star(s) 239 Votes