4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
This is the first time I've taken so many facepalms :oops:
Maybe they think that you are teasing her hungry fans by not showing any naughty bits of amelie just like dev is doing from the past 2 years. Instead of witnessing some goods of amelie they are getting to see many of guys.

What shitty time must they have been going through that they don't even get to see some skin of their favourite character even in Fan Arts, forget about in actual game.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Maybe they think that you are teasing her hungry fans by not showing any naughty bits of amelie just like dev is doing from the past 2 years. Instead of witnessing some goods of amelie they are getting to see many of guys.

What shitty time must they have been going through that they don't even get to see some skin of their favourite character even in Fan Arts, forget about in actual game.

Some time ago, I had posted a render of Amelie with naked breasts :

https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-problems-v0-6-xenorav.63437/post-8691870

But I will abstain from now on, I will be too afraid to shock them again :unsure:

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Don't be discouraged mate, your art is good. I just don't want to see other cocks near Amelie, even in fanart lol.
When I made this fan-art, it was without any ulterior motive, but simply to please the fans of this game.

So yes, a "glory hole", but Amelie does not do anything at all, she does not touch anything, but simply surprised.

Maybe consider a creating a fan art thread.
Maybe not shitty time - maybe shitty Fan Arts?
A fan-art thread...then it may go in all directions :cool:

PS : Hey, they even put my render in a spoiler :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
I'm just reading the last few posts about story development in this game: of course we all know that for a scene to get really hot, there must have been slow development beforehand. Easy to have is pretty flat and no fun - as is the case with Kylee. (Sorry guys, fans of Kylee, but she's just too readily available. This is not very exciting, even if the animations are really good).

Back to slow development beforehand: But a developer can also stretch the bow quite a bit to far. And that's what's happening here with Amelie. Sure, this is a woman who is torn about her feelings. In real life, of course, that's certainly the case in such a situation. But in a game it's really exhausting and completely destroys the excitement.
So if nothing happens again in the next update between MC and Amelie, somehow the tension is gone. It is then simply an endless loop.

And Stephanie is the most interesting character in the game by far. She's always good for unexpected and surprising story developments.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I'm just reading the last few posts about story development in this game: of course we all know that for a scene to get really hot, there must have been slow development beforehand. Easy to have is pretty flat and no fun - as is the case with Kylee. (Sorry guys, fans of Kylee, but she's just too readily available. This is not very exciting, even if the animations are really good).

Back to slow development beforehand: But a developer can also stretch the bow quite a bit to far. And that's what's happening here with Amelie. Sure, this is a woman who is torn about her feelings. In real life, of course, that's certainly the case in such a situation. But in a game it's really exhausting and completely destroys the excitement.
So if nothing happens again in the next update between MC and Amelie, somehow the tension is gone. It is then simply an endless loop.

And Stephanie is the most interesting character in the game by far. She's always good for unexpected and surprising story developments.
> Slams Kylee for being too readily available
> Praises as most interesting character the one that rapes your hand in your sleep
> Refuses to elaborate further
> Leaves

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
> Slams Kylee for being too readily available
> Praises as most interesting character the one that rapes your hand in your sleep
> Refuses to elaborate further
> Leaves
Well, i can elaborate because i actually like Stephanie. Unlike Kylee and Amelie, she doesn't give off mixed signals and makes it crystal clear that she wants the MC. Some of her behaviour is definitely creepy but she provides a nice contrast from the other two LIs and that makes her an interesting character in my opinion. And personally, i find it cute how she gets so jealous of Kylee.

4.30 star(s) 239 Votes