4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
I'm going to guess at a clothed thigh fuck on the bed with a bit of necking/groping. That's my low end estimation anyway.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
The last update was phenomenal but like I always say with these games, the best games seem to always have the slowest devs sadly
True, some games are worth the payoff and same aren't. I feel this one will get the same level of anticipation I gave Nora from Away From Home.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ooh

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
Oh boy... It's some kind of surprising how different the preferences for a good story development are. Some guys here in this forum can hardly wait until the hot scene in a game comes with the LI - a real story is completely irrelevant - and others want endless blue-balling.

I can only say that for a scene to get really hot, there must have been some development beforehand. But a developer can also overstretch the story way too much. And as I understand the discussion here, many guys are not quite sure whether the story with Amelie is developing much too slowly.

I still have hope that the tension will finally be resolved in the next update.

Reactions: Paul-123

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This was easily the best update of Heart Problems so far. I love all 3 of the love interest so while everyone is talking about what they aren't getting from Amelie's content, I'm busy enjoying the scenes with Kylee, Stephanie as well as the build up with Amelie. Davie clearly isn't changing any time soon for his wife and kids and his new found wealth definitely won't help the matter. Amelie is now teetering more on the MC's side and is slowly letting go of this unfair burden of being the good wife, not being the only one that's trying to hold on to a loveless marriage. I've enjoyed this storyline with her so far, I don't care that it's not popular route to take with everyone. For me the teasing, the fourplay, massages and everything else just feeds the anticipation for when they both finally make that jump. I'm invested for the long haul here.

Back to the Kylee scene. I thought it was well put together, various positions, angles, sound efx. I hope Amelie and Stephanie gets that same kind of detail. And lastly, I wonder what Kylee meant about wanting their first time to be special? She never came off as the hopeless romantic type before, so I didn't expect that from her.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I usually read reviews to decide if the game is worth playing in most cases the good reviews is what sales me on playing the game but i read some of the bad reviews on this game and really they are the ones that sold me on playing this game because even tho the gave a low rating their review was only complaining about stuff i actually like. i may not play this game right away because i have other games with much more content to play but i will put a pin on this one and maybe play on the next update. Which by the way. How often does this game update?

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
I usually read reviews to decide if the game is worth playing in most cases the good reviews is what sales me on playing the game but i read some of the bad reviews on this game and really they are the ones that sold me on playing this game because even tho the gave a low rating their review was only complaining about stuff i actually like. i may not play this game right away because i have other games with much more content to play but i will put a pin on this one and maybe play on the next update. Which by the way. How often does this game update?
How are you my friend, what games do you play?

Reactions: Panos24

Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
I have to say, this game is a slow burn, I'm glad I just found this and didnt have to wait 3 years for a sex scene.

Props to the developer, I had one of the best wanks on that Kylee scene. Crossed feet and all that. And I'm a guy who exclusively plays and wanks for the milfs. Respect to the dev for making me cum on cousin content, that's rare.

4.30 star(s) 239 Votes