4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I-patch included:
I remember the real incest patch was in the hot springs academy - it gave access to cut content within which one could see the charms of the older and younger sisters. without a patch, there was a jump to the next scene.
and renaming anyone as mom is kindergarden, to be honest. that incest patch is good that adds new scenes to the game - such a patch is needed.
and you can even call someone else's uncle mom, as in the cartoon "wolf and calf"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- I'm sure you remember him. at the end, the calf jumped into the wolf's arms and said "daddy!" and the wolf to him: "Well, finally! Otherwise, everything Mom-Mom!" at the same time, the wolf did not actually cease to be the one whose role he performed for the calf, that is, the father, even though he was called mother. this is me "on the fingers" explaining the deep essence of most incest patches.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
with the new rebuild the game is nothing special and I dont like it anymore.. so sad.. and he used free DAZ Standard Models.. all girls looking like the same girl in different ages..
You sure? Which models were used? Cuz I've seen many and can't narrow it down for the 3 girls

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Wow... What can I say? Chapter 6 exceed all my expectations and it was dope. My only complaint even after 2 years of development Amelie has nearly zero sexsual/lewd content and progress being ridiculous... But I love how darn great this game improved and our DEV did a great job after a very bad first three chapters and done an okay job with chapters 4 and 5 and now doing this dope chapter 6. I hope he will add Amelie content with chapter 7 and everything will be great. Thanks for the great update and improving your game this much.
Screenshot_14.jpg

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Wow... What can I say? Chapter 6 exceed all my expectations and it was dope. My only complaint even after 2 years of development Amelie has nearly zero content being ridiculous... But I love how darn great this game improved and our DEV did a great job after a very bad first three chapters and done an okay job with chapters 4 and 5 and now doing this dope chapter 6. I hope he will add Amelie content with chapter 7 and everything will be great. Thanks for the great update and improving your game this much.
View attachment 2007447
I wouldn't get my hopes up for some real lewd Amelie content for next episode... at least not on Kylee's level.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
waifu are rendered "excellent". sometimes in some frames it seemed that these were live actors simply digitized in high resolution.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
HE SAID Amelie has nearly zero content ....LOL
THANK GOD THE VEV DOES NOT LISTEN TO KIDS WHO WANT BLOWJOBS IN THE FIRST DAY
I get that desperation for seeing some real action with Amelie, I have joked before about that, but her going full Kylee mode wouldn't suit her. She's an adult woman who is mother to two young girls, has been married for years to a man that despite his indifference towards her, still loves him, and knowing she has a submissive personality it's understandable Amelie is taking more time to accept the advances of a young man who she always saw as her nephew.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I get that desperation for seeing some real action with Amelie, I have joked before about that, but her going full Kylee mode wouldn't suit her. She's an adult woman who is mother to two young girls, has been married for years to a man that despite his indifference towards her, still loves him, and knowing she has a submissive personality it's understandable Amelie is taking more time to accept the advances of a young man who she always saw as her nephew.
Something has got to happen soon though. I do appreciate a good slow burn but we've been stuck at the kissing stage with Amelie for ages now and it's getting a bit ridiculous. Even if it's just a handjob or the MC fingering her, that would be enough. I just want to see some real progress.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Something has got to happen soon though. I do appreciate a good slow burn but we've been stuck at the kissing stage with Amelie for ages now and it's getting a bit ridiculous. Even if it's just a handjob or the MC fingering her, that would be enough. I just want to see some real progress.
I agree, need some real action, time has come.

Reactions: Cryptist

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Even if it's just a handjob or the MC fingering her, that would be enough. I just want to see some real progress.
My bet's on handjob for the next update considering how in the latest update she doesn't give a fuck anymore of her being faithful to cuck Davie and fucking around with her nephew.
Since we haven't even saw her tits yet I think it's safe to say that its gonna take some few episodes more till we get to the fingering and all the jobs part or who knows maybe Dev is saving the best for last, just like we get to face the boss of a game only at the end here we can only get entry to aunt pussy at the finale.

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
Wow, every time this game has an update it serves as a reminder of how much better than other games this one is! :love::love:

This was so good! and the animations were so high quality. the MC finally did it with Kylee, and they really went at it and it was all animated! damn, that was impressive!
we got some nice romance and drama with Amelie and she's starting to lose her inhibitions.
Stephanie is back to her old crazy self but on a tolerant level this time.
even had some teasing action with Mia.
It had everything I wanted.
I know people want more from Amelie but this is just the 6th chapter, even though it's been 2 years. but honestly, I don't mind slow updates if it's gonna be so high quality, especially story and drama. most of the other games can learn a thing or two from this game about the quality of updates instead of the quantity of updates!
my only minor complaint is that the MC keeps telling Kylee she's the only one for him and then goes after every other girl too. it's kinda unnecessary since Kylee keeps telling him they're not in a relationship and they're just having fun. it makes the MC seem kinda scummy and is bound to cause major drama down the line.

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
I'm a little confused about the naming, in English do you refer to your mothers sisters husband as uncle? Isn't aunt and uncle reserved for "blood relatives"? Or is he fucking his sister I don't know
1661670648123.png
1661670602133.png

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I'm a little confused about the naming, in English do you refer to your mothers sisters husband as uncle? Isn't aunt and uncle reserved for "blood relatives"? Or is he fucking his sister I don't know
No, aunt and uncle are not exclusive to blood relatives. It can mean, like you said, a aunt's/uncle's husband/wife. Also, it can mean a close family friend or mentor in some cases.

Reactions: Some-Dude

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
View attachment 2009606
View attachment 2009605
Honestly at first I though Davie is MC's uncle, brother of MC's father. Kylee and Stephanie is his cousins and Amelie is uncle's wife aka his aunt-in-law. But there is couple of things makes kind of not sense like story Amelie told: ''Devie meet with your father and became best friend and inherited company'' etc. So I gues they are not blood releated? But then why game starts with names like ''Not aunt'' and ''not uncle'' like things etc? And if they are not releated why MC living with them after his father's death? And we all know that ''Living with close family'' thing is nothing more then way of running away from patreon, so I'm not buying that LOL.

And not related to this one but... Why MC have zero money despite company actualy belonging his father and how Devie inherited company while MC is alive? Or he is doing some kind of guarding thing until he became 21 or something? I realy don't know but that feels like plot-hole.

I realy love to hear DEV's explanation about these two.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have a problem with this update. Whenever there are choices in the game, I get an error and take ignore, the game runs until the next election and so on over and over again.

4.30 star(s) 239 Votes