4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
Just a question, what is the difference between the final version and the trial version, is there any additional content??

Reactions: hgk15

bananaboy11

Aug 15, 2022
the game is kicking me out when i click on the cum option on kyle
at chapter 6
does someone have a save file after that scene?

Last edited:

Zoxx2817

Nov 22, 2020
This is one of the best games out there. But I do understand the criticism from some here in the forum.
The thing with Amelie is actually too long drawn out and a bit like a one-shot loop. The arch is a little overstretched. I even made a mod for myself where Amelie has at least some sex with the MC (petting).
And unlike everyone else writes here, I think Stephanie is brilliant. She is of course naive, but very curious. That makes her an interesting character.
Unlike the scenes with Kylee: they're actually endless reruns that are hardly believable. You just click through them because Kylee seems to be always available. Really?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
And unlike everyone else writes here, I think Stephanie is brilliant. She is of course naive, but very curious. That makes her an interesting character.
Stephanie is definitively interesting, I actually like her more than Amelie (boring character, but I understand I'm not her intended audience).

Kylee is the queen though. You never know how her scenes will play out. Sometimes she's inhibited, others she has no problems doing stuff in public or right next to her sister. It'll be even more interesting now she tore down the only limit she gave herself.

Kak13245

Oct 22, 2021
This is one of the best games out there. But I do understand the criticism from some here in the forum.
The thing with Amelie is actually too long drawn out and a bit like a one-shot loop. The arch is a little overstretched. I even made a mod for myself where Amelie has at least some sex with the MC (petting).
Unlike the scenes with Kylee: they're actually endless reruns that are hardly believable. You just click through them because Kylee seems to be always available. Really?
can u share

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
Just a question, what is the difference between the final version and the test version, is there any additional content??

destraction72

May 30, 2020
good evening, I wanted to know if in chapter 6 how much the protagonist makes love with his cousin kyle, at some point the scene continues in loop without changing, it's a bug or it's my pc having problems thanks

Pparker258

Sep 2, 2019
I just started playing this game and I find it hilarious that the mc was kicked out of the house for kissing one of the women in the house, came back home, then proceeded to get with ALL of them lol

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020

I've finally been able to fix the problem I was having with uploading files to Mega, *yay!*.
Thank you for your continued support of heartproblems!
ANDROID:
WINDOWS:
MAC:
CHANGELOG:
  • -Some bugs have been fixed.
  • -Sound effects (sounds for animations) and music have been added.
-Xenorav

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 239 Votes