4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
I don't really understand why this MC and girls keep saying "WE CAN'T DO THAT" I mean why the hell not? why things have to slow down only for MC that much? they're not nun or virgin or something they're all adults and already sexually experienced so having some fun between adults who sexually attract each other is bad thing because? just an excuse for delaying progress I guess.
Because even though you can change their relative settings, based on the actual story, they are a family. By default, Amelie is MC's aunt and Kylee is his cousin. Not some milf from neighborhood and her daughter.

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
U can try Hillside and the deluca family if u want gorgeous models and slow burn.
Hillside didn't like it. But DeLuca family pleasantly surprised. You see, I like MILFs...who have two daughters in most games; so the protagonist is surrounded by sisters and cousins from the very beginning - and this is already a harem that I sometimes want to avoid. Well, capricious me .., the mood changes like the weather. In DeLuca daughters not only do not interfere, but on the contrary: I am so passionate about them that .... - one Luna is worth something! The game is wonderful, the characters' characters are so deep and meaningful that sometimes you catch yourself thinking - am I playing or reading a book? ) Sorry for my english, and ...... Thanks for the comment. )

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I really liked the game and am looking forward to updates. The stories not bad and I'm pretty interested in the characters and the models are honestly banging. I could tell while playing that the dev is a true ass appreciator and I love that because while there have been more ass appreciation by devs they usually stick with one type usually the fat ass which is a tried and true form but with these asses there was variety each girl had a different appeal to their asses. The groping was also A1 with the way the MC would fondle and how we could see his fingers sink into the ass flesh.

Overall a solid play with solid pacing, decent story, and great models.

I do have a question for the humiliation tag though, is it a future tag? Because while I would say there was some mild to saucy dirty talking, there wasn't anything that gave me the idea of humiliation if it wasn't tagged I wouldn't even think of it in the game. I feel like it might be miss tag.

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
ok finished 0.6. i played everything in the game but, for me, it's all about Amelie's ass! holy shit - it's crazy!
she is gorgeous in every way but im a big ass man and hers is the best ever imo.

another huge turn on for me is bdsm and male domination, and at the moment it seems like when the mc finally progresses with Amelie it's going to be very vanilla, but im hoping it won't be.

she has a submissive personality, the mc even mentions in himself a few times. she is currently showing a lot of fear and hesitations about their relationship and im hoping the mc is going to start taking charge of the situation and start getting rough. that is the hope.

just give me some scenes where we spank that beautiful massive ass hard and for me this game is a 10/10

Reactions: Paul-123

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
I really liked the game and am looking forward to updates. The stories not bad and I'm pretty interested in the characters and the models are honestly banging. I could tell while playing that the dev is a true ass appreciator and I love that because while there have been more ass appreciation by devs they usually stick with one type usually the fat ass which is a tried and true form but with these asses there was variety each girl had a different appeal to their asses. The groping was also A1 with the way the MC would fondle and how we could see his fingers sink into the ass flesh.

Overall a solid play with solid pacing, decent story, and great models.

I do have a question for the humiliation tag though, is it a future tag? Because while I would say there was some mild to saucy dirty talking, there wasn't anything that gave me the idea of humiliation if it wasn't tagged I wouldn't even think of it in the game. I feel like it might be miss tag.
i kinda hope it's a future tag and not a miss tag. imo at least..

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
But it's very vanilla groping and dry humping! ;)
Yeah you can do that if you don't wanna piss of the ladies doing the non vanilla one's.
Vanilla or not i still feel guilty everytime I try to grope Amelie and later goes rollbacking to not groping her. It's like groping a naive innocent kind hearted loving teenage girl who doesn't know what is happening to her and let it happen thinking it must be something normal when someone gropes or dry humps her.

4.30 star(s) 239 Votes