4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
Game doesn't give off that vibe at all. I'd be extremely surprised if that will ever be an option. This is vanilla and romantic all the way.
i think its possible and it could make sense, but it needs a little build up. and it should be optional obviously.. it probably wont happen though, which is (personally for me) a bit of a waste of literally the hottest model ever

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
The point I'm trying to explain is that I care about building relationships, but I see the same thing repeated. I understand. If she tells him that she wants to take things slowly, but not the same thing happening every time. Not always the same word. This is awrong or that is enough.
View attachment 1980807
It's not the same words or the same thing. The only thing repeated is the rejection. If she stops rejecting him what happens?

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
The point I'm trying to explain is that I care about building relationships, but I see the same thing repeated.
I agree, it makes little sense anymore to draw things out too long. It needs to move beyond just doing the same things over and over again. And you can still have plenty of story or drama... so far no one knows about any of the others, that provides more than enough complications and story material.

This game has had plenty of build up. But you reach a point where the story needs to move on. Kylee's arc was close to the breaking point, it was getting very close to becoming annoying, but things have finally progressed here. Amelie is not quite there yet though, so I guess there's some teasing still left, but it shouldn't take ages. Things should progress a lot faster here once Amelie has overcome her own inhibitions and doubts (which she more or less has by now).

Teasing and build-up is essential, but you need to feel progression, that things evolve.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I will collect all the points of the previous messages in one message
First, Some took my talk that I want a sex scene, no, I'm talking that it's the ends same end every time (this What are we doing wrong, that enough,etc). I will never have a problem. If she tell him that she wants things to go slowly and keep it the same way But what bothers me is that the same thing is repeated every time, that's what I say
Secondly, I know the story is good and what I meant is that if it continues the same way in the next update it will be boring as I said I'm not talking about a sex scene and I don't want her to kneel or anything of that
Thirdly, I am not a fan of corruption games. What I want again is a positive step with Emily, even if the same scenes continue in the same way, but MC is the one who stops because she told him that she wants to take things slowly. I hope my words are clear.
received_993622528225032.jpeg

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
So that the scenes of groping and teasing do not get bored, and look sharper over time, you need either not to get rid of your husband so quickly, or daughters must be chaste and pious. )

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
the games need seconde milf carchter
u said it ur self ur problem is with corruption games ..things to be clear between them. lol, that is exactly what the dev does not want to do ..cuz it will lead to typical boring straight to action scenario, take Kyle sex scene for example it was boring i even skipped a little in it .cuz she was easy and she wanted him .. typical shit ...u don't like the best thing in this game witch is corruption. and don't bring the repeating point again cuz this update is the first with Amelie responding to mc
thats the point . mc and amelie's story is built for corruption . this update i found that amelie letted him touch her easily . i think he deserve a spank before he get his touchs . but the game still look good and i trust the dev to develope story more

Perr

May 1, 2017
The characters in this game are written dumb as hell.
MC when Stephanie comes onto him - "Nooo we can't, we're too close"
Kylee when MC is borderline rapey - "Nooo we can't go all the way, we're too close", MC - "wtf who cares"
MC when Stephanie is humping his hand while he's asleep - "You can't do that, it's wrong", meanwhile he's trying to dry hump Amelie every 5 minutes.

Last edited:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
sex will and the game and make it boring
a lot of games are missing the build up element or should i say 90 percent of them
the game is too perfect and probably will be number one for years but i guess ppl will complain what aver
if u reached the point of not enjoying groping and the teasing its ur problem .
a lot player still want to enjoy the game before sex
I wonder what's going to be the next thing to complain about when will do get the Amelie sex scene.
"Why can't we fuck the uncle already, he deserves some loving also".

4.30 star(s) 239 Votes