4.30 star(s) 239 Votes

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I don't know if it's because of the way I play or because I have more love points than lust points with all the girls (although I doubt it) But....

Is it my impression or finally the MC is getting nicer and nicer?

I think from version 0.4 onwards I noticed that the MC stopped being a pervert all the time and became nicer and nicer to girls. I notice it much more with Amelie and Kylee. Going from seeing them only with lust to seeing them with love.

I know many like to play as a pervy creep, but I'm glad to finally be able to empathize with the MC and be able to feel that there are real feelings towards Amelia. I don't know if there will be two paths for each girl in the future (the typical Love-Lust), but I would like to have the option for the MC to remain kind and loving.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2022
This is another game in which I'm experiencing issue that after running and loading the latest save, it's no update content, the game ends at the same place as in previous version. What is the problem?

bclz

Apr 23, 2022
This is another game in which I'm experiencing issue that after running and loading the latest save, it's no update content, the game ends at the same place as in previous version. What is the problem?
That usually happens when you are using some mod outdated

Feb 16, 2022
I quickly went through all content starting new game and the same issue appeared.

EDIT:
Okay, I opened script file and it ends on six chapter and I already played it. What is this update about then? Nothing new?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: memo_herdez

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
This is one of the best games out there. But I do understand the criticism from some here in the forum.
The thing with Amelie is actually too long drawn out and a bit like a one-shot loop. The arch is a little overstretched. I even made a mod for myself where Amelie has at least some sex with the MC (petting).
And unlike everyone else writes here, I think Stephanie is brilliant. She is of course naive, but very curious. That makes her an interesting character.
Unlike the scenes with Kylee: they're actually endless reruns that are hardly believable. You just click through them because Kylee seems to be always available. Really?
I really can only hope that Amelie finally goes through some development in the next update. You can't watch this endless loop any longer.
Well, I know, everyone loves Kylee. But I also hope that Kylee will be more interesting in the next update where she has more of a will of her own and isn't so readily available.
And the true goddess is Stephanie!

Feb 17, 2022
Did the dev get a new proofreader at the start of chapter 4? I'm about halfway through and the grammar and sentence structure took an epic nosedive. I have to reread half the dialogue to understand what the hell is going on.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Did the dev get a new proofreader at the start of chapter 4? I'm about halfway through and the grammar and sentence structure took an epic nosedive. I have to reread half the dialogue to understand what the hell is going on.
I want to say that it was better in the last update, but I really don't remember. I was distracted by tits.

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

~First render of chapter 7~
This chapter won't be so long so I won't take as long to finish it as the previous one, in this one I'll focus a little more on Amelie's plot, maybe I'll also add something related to halloween, who knows.
There's not much more to say, you know that I usually take between 3 and 4 months to finish each chapter, except for chapter 6 which got a bit out of hand.
I didn't think the previous chapter was going to like it as much as it did, I really appreciate the support.
-Xenorav
  • Writing = 10%
  • Code ≈ 9% [360 lines of code]
  • Renders ≈ 1% [1 image... ]

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
This is a minor gripe, but I wish the dev would work on facial expressions. So many times the characters just seem to have a thousand-yard stare.

Reactions: YaBoy
4.30 star(s) 239 Votes