4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Xenorav decided at the last moment to add something lude to the update. Behind the scene's what probably happened is he tried to render Amelie nude, but the sheer magnificence of her bodily proportions was too much for his GPU to handle. He's now waiting for the arrival of his two rtx 4090's to render both melons at the same time.
Trying to animate that voluptuous MILF in incestuous behavior likely caused the kind of gravity distortion that creates time dilation as Einstein postulated in his theory of relativity, as the connection between relativity and incestivity has been illustrated time and again on this site.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Why is it always the best games that never get consistent releases? I came back to this game after a few years to see if it updated just for it to still be the same version :(

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
The last version came out three months ago...
The nature of the beast. You have to acquire somewhere...some patience. Gather a little knowledge, and temper your anxiety. The knowledge? That this is an independent developer, not a production company. This is a person, not a team. This is not a full time development company, this is one person with a day job, doing, if you ask me, a pretty damned good job with his work. You will not get updates of any length and/or quality if they're cranked out on a schedule. So yes, this game will take a little longer update to update. The dev keeps paying supporters posted regularly, and his reasons for delays are going to change from day to day, as is his working life, so the expectation in this case of a set schedule is, by the dev's own description, unrealistic. Lamenting ad nauseum how long it's taking from update is an anxiety that will not help anyone or anything. Particularly (since one can assume you are not a patron of his, your lament appearing here rather than on his Patreon page) your financial liability for his update schedule. I encourage you to just do something else. It will be out soon enough, and when it is, it will be, if the dev isn't rushed, worth the wait. Peace.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Particularly (since one can assume you are not a patron of his, your lament appearing here rather than on his Patreon page) your financial liability for his update schedule. I encourage you to just do something else. It will be out soon enough, and when it is, it will be, if the dev isn't rushed, worth the wait. Peace.
Context matters, bro. Maybe read what I was responding to first before you start preaching at me from your soapbox.

alphamenzo

May 7, 2020
See guys - this is how Xenorav respects their patreons each time having an update.

No consistent updates of milestones (and if yes) - he anyways disappears when the prmoised date of release is reached.

The last update was in August. - Not a fucking quarter chapter should be release by the use of this time - but V7.0

Too funny - 0% credibility

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
this is why you dont give money to devs unless they are making constant progress updates and are hard working (like Breadman, creator of Demon Deals) the only guy ever im giving money to

• Haha
Reactions: MakeGamesNotVideos
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes