4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

S450

Mar 18, 2021
May someone ask him on patreon or discord when he has planned to release it?

To be honest I’m just like most of the F95 users I don’t support financially the dev, I would like but I can’t understand why it is not possible to write just an little update on the work he is doing. I mean it takes probably only 5 min to write a little update maybe 3-4 sentences don’t need more so all know at which point he is. But like this time we haven’t heard about 3 weeks from him and I think the last release it was the same that’s not cool for these ones who support him financially.

hat’s just my opinion maybe I’m wrong….

oustundag

Nov 11, 2021
May someone ask him on patreon or discord when he has planned to release it?

To be honest I’m just like most of the F95 users I don’t support financially the dev, I would like but I can’t understand why it is not possible to write just an little update on the work he is doing. I mean it takes probably only 5 min to write a little update maybe 3-4 sentences don’t need more so all know at which point he is. But like this time we haven’t heard about 3 weeks from him and I think the last release it was the same that’s not cool for these ones who support him financially.

hat’s just my opinion maybe I’m wrong….
He doesn't reply on patreon and rarely use discord.

Dec 5, 2019
if the update is the same size of the last update it is worth all that time . personally i can wait and i support dev . claiming give nothing
Xen said that episode 7 would release in the first week of November. He then said that he would delay the update in order to add more content into it. Later on, he said that "only 70 renders left" before the update releases. Afterwards, he goes radio silent for 3 weeks. He can finish 500+ renders within 2 weeks, but needs more than 3 weeks to finish 70 renders?

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Xen said that episode 7 would release in the first week of November. He then said that he would delay the update in order to add more content into it. Later on, he said that "only 70 renders left" before the update releases. Afterwards, he goes radio silent for 3 weeks. He can finish 500+ renders within 2 weeks, but needs more than 3 weeks to finish 70 renders?
but also remember that he has to do the code too, and judging by how long it took him to do the code for the other updates, his inexperience is biting

Dec 5, 2019
but also remember that he has to do the code too, and judging by how long it took him to do the code for the other updates, his inexperience is biting
Fair point. The main problem here is that Xen doesn't tell us how much progress he's made or anything. Like, if the code's 60% done or something along those line. He doesn't tell us whether the update will release this month or next month, and just goes radio silent for 3 WHOLE WEEKS. Patrons wouldn't getting mad if he just tells us something every 1 - 2 weeks.

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I wonder if the dev is purposely delaying the update so that it also includes the 'christmas special' they also mentioned they were thinking of making.. :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes