4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Don't get your hopes up. I bet MC gets a handjob from her at most. :KEK:
You may be right. But at this point, I would just like to at least see her naked. I mean, we have suffered enough?
I suspect the additional renders are exactly that. Probably was originally nothing at all, no nudity no nothing, but then Dev took pity and finally created some no sex nude scenes for the very end of the episode.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
I don't like it either but Devs are different, everyone has his own pace and way of work and we have to respect that.

I'm Artist and I don't like to talk about my work until it's finished because I want to give the best result. And I see Xeno like that type of guy when you get high quality updates.
That's why I trust him and give him time.

What bothers me the most is the lack of respect and gratitude that I see in some comments here, and I guess that's why many games were abandoned, because it really turns off the artist if he see such things.

Centenox

Dec 22, 2017
Every how much months this game have a update?

Usually AVN have updates every 3 months in novels with poor animations and flat image renders and every 6 months on the quality of "Heart Problems" with great image renders.

So... almost the sponsors could have an update this month if the math is correct.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes