4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

PandaGuts

Jan 4, 2021
i think on his patreon he said he wasnt content with the current ending of the new update so he would work on it, but that was back in november ??

Rintal

May 6, 2017
actually there might be something to that because theres this other game im following called stolen destiny and the recent stolen destiny's update was postponed for 2 months and we were all angry but he made a recent post when releasing the update that as of recent he became a refugee from one of the fighting countries and fled to some other place if hes ukrainian then poland or moldova and he was talking about the difficult settlement he even froze his patreon account and told everyone to not subscribe anymore and they wont be able to anyway because the patreon account is frozen and the game itself now has the tag "on hold" so i dont know
Yeah. It suddenly turned out that half of the devs of adult games are Ukrainians.
The other half are Russians. :LOL:

Joe8

Dec 28, 2017
spongebob-computer.gif
So if dev is rendering that 70 renders while sitting in a warzone then he should drop the update before someone drops nukes. Amelie is not less than a atom bomb.:HideThePain:
Maybe this will stop war, enemies too might be waiting for the update and further delay wll make them press the red button.:geek:

oustundag

Nov 11, 2021
actually there might be something to that because theres this other game im following called stolen destiny and the recent stolen destiny's update was postponed for 2 months and we were all angry but he made a recent post when releasing the update that as of recent he became a refugee from one of the fighting countries and fled to some other place if hes ukrainian then poland or moldova and he was talking about the difficult settlement he even froze his patreon account and told everyone to not subscribe anymore and they wont be able to anyway because the patreon account is frozen and the game itself now has the tag "on hold" so i dont know
He is Spanish as far as I know.

First version of the game had folders named spanish.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
His objective was at 9x% last month And now dropped to 79%
I don't know if it's related to the upcoming update.
He probably waits for more support to produce better renders. But people aren't helping with support.

Other option is he probably working on something for Christmas which will be included in the next update and released before the end of December.

For users, complaining is just more negative add to the situation and adds no value.
Either support or wait is the best options.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Tomorrow is gonna be one whole month since the 30 renders left post. Don't recall him going away for so long without a single news.

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes