4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
maybe this could be the start to him building a team to make quality games on here
quality vs plot;
arent desperation, burn-out, poor health and the likes the stimulus for good perversion and plot?
> having quality sounds good, heck faster updates! but success could come at a high price. js

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Everything is fine but i don't believe in corona virus bullshit. :cautious:
I dunno where he's from but it's probably flu. This year's variant is incredibly infectious since we collectively skipped it in the past 2 years. In my country there're currently 8 times more people sick with flu than corona, and it afflicted almost 10% of the population in the past 2 weeks alone.

It's very possible as far as excuses goes.

Reactions: hgk15 and Panos24

Kurogami32

Feb 25, 2022
if your a game dev we should get you and xenorav together so you can tackle the coding part and he can do the render part, ever thought of reaching out? maybe this could be the start to him building a team to make quality games on here
i have 0 experience making adult games lmao, especially with Ren'Py engine. but i can use unity & unreal.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
i have 0 experience making adult games lmao, especially with Ren'Py engine. but i can use unity & unreal.
but surely since you know how to use unreal and unity then you would at least know pseudo code and the fundamentals so learning whatever language ren'py uses should be much quicker and its not as if adult games are at a whole different league of its own comparatively to that of any other type of game so this could actually work idk

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
great! finally dev showed up. glad to see he's okay. But the question is... did he get a combination of covid and umbrella corp virus?? what kind of covid variant that infected a people for a whole month?? I've never seen any person not fully recovered after 2 weeks of rest..

Last edited:
Reactions: foreverezra1314
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes