4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Ofcourse she will be hesitant, she is your cousin bro
:HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well... For me, my three cousins are not part of my family. For example, the mere thought of having sex with my sister makes me vomit. Even though she's objectively pretty and all. And the thought of having sex with my cousins doesn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. They are like just my friends.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I'm only part of the way through the current build so far, and am really enjoying it. But I can already say, as an ass man, that if anal does not eventually get added to this ass paradise of a game, then I will consider it to be a crime against humanity o_O Or at least against the segment of humanity that is made up of ass men :alien:

Reactions: Kellermann

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I'm only part of the way through the current build so far, and am really enjoying it. But I can already say, as an ass man, that if anal does not eventually get added to this ass paradise of a game, then I will consider it to be a crime against humanity o_O Or at least against the segment of humanity that is made up of ass men :alien:
Agreed, he needs to give all the of the female cast the vitmin D in the right direction.

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018

Unlocked

I've finally finished with the artwork, yay!
I was trying to make more animations but due to the complexity of the scenes I couldn't make them with the quality I like, some of them had super weird animations, in others the limbs of the characters were shaking for no apparent reason, etc. that's why there will be few animations for this update. Even so I'm happy with the result, the renders have good quality as well as the few animations I did.
I'm probably going to try again to make a couple of more animations because only 4 are too few for a chapter (let's hope Daz Studio behaves in a good way this time...)
Thanks guys, for all the support, I really appreciate it.
-Xenorav
  • Code ≈ 98% // 0% english translation
  • Renders = 100% [670 images ] + [4 animations (LOOPS)]

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes