4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
I think it's about 10 days max the update will be out.
the 2% for the two animations left with the two lines of code related to them if i'm not wrong.

The english translation has it's own %

Joe8

Dec 28, 2017

Unlocked

I've finally finished with the artwork, yay!
I was trying to make more animations but due to the complexity of the scenes I couldn't make them with the quality I like, some of them had super weird animations, in others the limbs of the characters were shaking for no apparent reason, etc. that's why there will be few animations for this update. Even so I'm happy with the result, the renders have good quality as well as the few animations I did.
I'm probably going to try again to make a couple of more animations because only 4 are too few for a chapter (let's hope Daz Studio behaves in a good way this time...)
Thanks guys, for all the support, I really appreciate it.
-Xenorav
  • Code ≈ 98% // 0% english translation
  • Renders = 100% [670 images ] + [4 animations (LOOPS)]
Damn, I'm ready to play in Spanish though I understand few words of it. Hola, Adios & Gracias. Pablo :Kappa:

Last edited:

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
adding more animations is a worse idea.
Your arguement is that it's better to have less sex animations because we get the game quicker..?

I disagree.

I don't want to finish the update, thinking "that was disappointing" or "I wish there was more" then read in here about how progression is too slooooow for the next 4-6 months .

Imagine if Xenorav decided not to add the Kylee scene at the end of v06 for the sake of time.

No thanks.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I can appreciate how much a slow burn can raise the anticipation and sweeten a pay off. But not whenever a (completed) game's total content ends up being 90-95% teasing, and ending with just one or two sex scenes with the main LI(s). I know that actually *is* some people's cup of tea though. Just a long tease-fest and then they go home. But not mine. Personally I prefer around at least 40-50% of the game to be left after sex finally happens, to enjoy all the fruits of labor so to speak. Again, to each their own. Just my feedback.

Not even saying that will happen here necessarily. It's actually looking like it's starting to ramp up. The slow burn hasn't progressed past the line and into the realm of frustrating yet, but it might be on the horizon soon. I know that it probably makes the most "sense" for the "not-Aunt" to take the longest to break down though.

Tl;dr After *it* finally happens with her, I hope there's still plenty of room left for all kinds of hot milfy action in the future =)

Just some other player feedback:

~ I know it's popular on F95 right now to hate and throw fire at lesbians. But as someone who both loves seeing some hot lesbian action with/within an incest-harem, and who also does not consider girls sexing it up together the same as sharing with other dudes, I personally hope to see some if possible. But if the dev just isn't into that or thinks it'd be too far-fetched then fair enough, of course.

~ I like the best friend. She's a little freak. I have a feeling that the boyfriend's a (consensual) cuck, so if that's progressing into some optional netori that could be really fun. I also can't help but wonder how far her freakiness actually extends, and am curious how she might react to the MC fucking her mom (or maybe both of 'em ;))

~ The little not-Cousin being a natural freak too, but just an inexperienced one, is also really fun to watch unfold :p

~ I'm happy with the way things are going with the older not-Cousin. Hope she stops kidding herself and admits that it's a relationship soon haha.

~ But of course the star of the show for me is the bootylicious not-Aunt. As I mentioned, I hope that when that delicious dam finally breaks that we get plenty of content with her before the game concludes. That face-in-ass sniffing scene was :coffee: btw.

~ Also, as I mentioned elsewhere, this game is an ass man's paradise. I can only hope with all of my perverted heart that optional anal action gets added o_O

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I agree too, but let's see some pussy too. We still don't know how it is
I know it's probably a long-shot, but as someone who loves milfs, but who also prefers silky-smooth, clean and pristine pussy (sucks to be me huh lol?), I'm still hoping, as rare of a combo that is. At least all the rest of them in the game have been perfect so far (for me anyway :p).

Reactions: Panos24

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Unless I'm missing something obvious... there is maybe a possible "his mother is still alive!" plot twist somewhere down the road. The canon is supposed to be Aunt and Cousins, I know. But whenever entering relationships, if we do put in Mom and sisters then the dialogue/story for the game makes no sense.

Doctor: "Are you his mother?"

Amelie: "No, he's my son."

So my best guess is that either there's some kind of family-related plot twist somewhere down the road, or that maybe the dev is someone's who's icked out by immediate-family i-word content (even with fictional characters) and intentionally set it up that way lol. Or it's neither, and I'm just speculating wrongly. I only recently played the game for the first time, so I'm not in the know.

Reactions: randomxfapper

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
I hope dev add mc's mom story line to game and we have some action with her too;) and dev clarify what happened to her and where is she!

Reactions: zoku

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
put out a test version will be a good solution and after dev can make more animations and for the full version
actually thats not a bad idea, he can upload the version without the other animations so the people that are depraved and need to play the game asap can download and play it, and the people that dont want to play the game till the extra animations are added are still gonna get the animations so everyone gets what they want, or atleast upload the test version on the patreon

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes